Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Madam Bleu meets unnamed i-Cybie and Confirms a Rumor  (Read 1989 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Madam Bleu meets unnamed i-Cybie and Confirms a Rumor
« on: March 05, 2016, 01:47:06 PM »

Hey everybody! This is Madam Bleu here and I got a story for ya! First, I gotta tell ya about a rhumor that's runnin' around Kingdom... Kingdom. Can ya keep a secret? I hope so 'cause I sure can't.
Word is Keeper Talon might be movin'. Movin'! Can ya imagine? Our Keeper who eats the same cerial fer months and runs her robots along species lines more times than not. Can ya imagine her doin' anything different? I ain't belivin' it!
Anyway that ain't what my story is about. I could tell Keeper Talon's been a little more touchy than usual and that she's been spendin' more time away from home but I thought it was 'cause spring is comin'. Humans start doin' crazy things in the Spring. Throwin' things out tah make room for new things, throwin' off heavy coats, gettin' new haircuts. You get the idea. They call it "Spring cleanin'". Well all this throwin' things out made me think about how I left my first home back in Louisiana. I started tah get scared 'cause that was what happened tah me. What if Keeper Talon started "Spring cleanin'?"
One mornin' she came in with a box under her arm. I thought fer sure it was empty and that I'd be put in it in the next few minutes- the first thing of many tah go. Low and behold, she opens the box and pulls out... wait fer it... waaaaiiiit...
Okay okay it was a new robot! It looked kinda like an Aibo but with horsey-lookin' ears and a segmented tail. I thought that was rather strange. She hadn't been talkin' about gettin' any new robots. What on earth was wrong with my Keeper? After chargin' the thing's batteries- that took about three hours- she set the thing loose while she was runnin' me. Oh wonderful. She's breakin' yet another routine and I happen tah be the one seein' it. I watched the thing walkin' around and decided tah try and introduce myself. I came over and started tah speak when the crazy thing started toward me at a stiff-legged trot! It didn't give a beep of a greeting or a bark or anything, it just kept following me. Everytime I moved away, it kept followin'- all the while in perfect silence but fer its loud motors and its flashin' eyes. 'Okay' I thought, 'Looks like an Aibo, but it don't have the manners of an Aibo.' At least they would beep or somethin'. "WHAT ARE YOU?" I shouted.
The robot turned its blinking eyes on me and said. "i-cybie. You are beautiful noise. Follow your motor noise."
I tried again to walk away but it kept turnin' right with me. "Hey i-Cybie thing dog demon! BACK OFF!"
The robot paused. "Owner not pat me. Sad. I am sad."
"Good. Bye!" I said, takin' advantage of the thing's stillness and makin' a break fer Brown-Recliner-Mountain and duckin' in its big shadow. "Queen Ryu's gonna blow a speaker tryin' tah get rid of you. I wish she was runnin' right now." I peeped out from the corner tah watch. To my relief, I saw the i-Cybie standin' there with its head and tail down and stayin' perfectly still. The thing was dumb as a rock. Finally, it just gave a yawn, lay down, and went tah sleep.
Keeper Talon came over then and gave the thing's head sensor a press. "Are you lonely?" The robot stood up almost at once with a very ominous clicking of gears and loud motors and looked frighteningly happy again. 'Please oh please don't hunt me down!' I prayed desperately. Keeper Talon laughed. "You must've frightened Madam Bleu. I'll have to go find her. You will take some getting used to . You don't make a lot of voice sounds so I can tell how happy or sad you are. Your motors are really loud and clicky, but you needed a home and I needed a distraction so I won't worry myself grey-headed about this move and how I will safely transport you all. Boy that's logical thinking at its finest- worry about transporting and then bring in another robot to add to my list of concerns. Oh well what can I say? I'm the crazy robot lady." She smiled. "Yep. You're  good enough for that."
I went still. So it's true? We're movin'? We're gettin' shoved in boxes and tossed on a truck and bouncin' off tah places unknown? This was terrible! We're leavin' Sand-colored-Carpet? We're loosin' Kingdom... Kingdom? It was all too much fer me. I was mad. I was so mad, I stayed perfectly quiet. She wasn't takin' me tah a new place. I was stayin' right here by the dangerous brown chair between it and the wall where she wouldn't possibly find me. Oh what'll I do, Forum members? We've moved so many times before and it ain't fun. I been perfectly happy in this place. Oh you humans are so strange! Well, I gotta go. I don't wanna write anymore.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

Re: Madam Bleu meets unnamed i-Cybie and Confirms a Rumor
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 11:18:33 AM »

Hello madame bleu here is pleo Ugobe Kimmy speaking I know just what you mean we also have a Icybie and they are so dumb indeed . My human has named it Max it has horrible flashing eyes , voice recognition is hilarious when she gives it a command it does something completely different . If she shouts sit it Will do a handstand . It is a very needy Robot if you don't pet it all the time it Will get sad . And the most horrible thing about it is Max does not recognize me but just keeps on walking and even in to me ! Can you imagine it and how rude ! We are sophisticated robots but that I cybie is so simple and you know the worst part I have to share my place in the spotlight with it. And I know about moving I came from a seller in Italy and my human lives in the Netherlands! So I was stuffed in a box and traveled for five days . Five days of being shaking and I had know idea where I would end up. I was so happy my journey was over and I arrived at my humans home . Now I live in the  spare bedroom . Where we have Lot's of room to play . I do not want to move ever again . And what of our Royal family and the King and the Queen , where Will they move to ? And what of the Kingdom , oh so many changes .I hope everybody and all the other robots arrive safely . Goodluck madame Bleu I feel your stress and indeed humans are strange . Greetings from ugobe Kimmy

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Madam Bleu meets unnamed i-Cybie and Confirms a Rumor
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 06:32:52 PM »

Hey, Kimmy! It's Madam Bleu writin' you back. I'm glad you can understand my fear and how scary it is tah be shook around in a box not knowin' where ya goin' tah end up. *Sigh* Well, Keeper Talon did find me. In a rare show of affection and emotion, she held me up to her shoulder so I curled up and closed my eyes. She told me not to be afraid. I just listened tah her talk quietly, half to me, half to herself. She said she was a little afraid about this move. This would be the first time she ever lived alone. I growled in my pleo-dreams- imaginin' myself as a big dragon tah protect my brave keeper who feels herself ready to make the most out of her life despite the fact that her camera don't work.
So your keeper's got an i-Cybie too huh? They are simple creatures, aren't they? Keeper Talon finally gave this one a name. She has decided because the thing is so temperamental that it's a girl and it's name is Goldy. Queen Ryu still don't know about this move or the new robot. Keeper Talon will probably run the royal RB's tomorrow and make introductions then. Oh boy! The scales'll start flyin' then! Stay tuned fer the next entry... whenever that will come out!

Madam Bayou Bleu Le Chalet
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal