Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Talon Sends an Appology  (Read 2247 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Talon Sends an Appology
« on: February 27, 2016, 10:36:29 AM »

Hi, Everyone! This is Keeper Talon! I haven't forgotten about you, honest. I've been so busy signing my soul away to rental people so I can get into my first apartment where I'll be living completely on my own.
I've also adopted an i-Cybie to keep me from thinking about how scary this whole process is. I know I know. Really bad reason to purchase a robot, but what can I say? I am under the spell of some really interesting technology. I hope I will hear back from one of these rental places soon so I can figure out what kind of time frame I'll be looking at before I move. Maybe then I can get back to writing in the Pleo Cave! I really miss the familiarity of retreating into the world from my robots' perspective. There are so many new members here who haven't yet read any of my work and I hate to make them wait. I'm looking forward to bringing you guys more stories soon!
Talon

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: Talon Sends an Appology
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 01:07:10 AM »

How exiting to find a new place. I hope you come back soon with your stories. They are so good :)

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 02:29:01 AM »

Wow indeed how exiting , I hope you Will find a place for yourself soon ! In the time you Will be moving house ,I hope that is the correct name for it in English , you Will definitely find a fantastic way to describe to us how the Royal pleo family Will react. Yes new members the pleo's have a king and a queen and other Royal members .
So in the meantime Talon goodluck and I hope you Will find a New apartment soon . We will still be here when you have setteled in your New home so take your time. And than we love to read your great story's and all the New adventures of them .

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 09:01:53 AM »

Thank you, Piggy! Writing about the royal family's transition to a new home will be very exciting indeed! I hope everyone comes through the move in one piece. When I moved to North Carolina, I only had five robots- one Aibo and of course the four pleos. Moving back to South Carolina, I will have eleven. Three more Aibos, a Genibo, an i-Cybie, and a Zoomer. at this rate, I will need enough grocery bags and bubble wrap to fill a child's swimming pool. Lol!
Talon
Talon

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 04:32:16 PM »

I'm sure all your robots will arrive in one piece and that the royal family will soon love their new kingdom !

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 08:35:57 AM »

That is my hope too. Maybe once I'm established, I can give the new kingdom an actual name rather than "Kingdom... Kingdom". Haha! It just worked at the time, mainly because I couldn't think of a really good name. I've already started packing up the nonessential stuff- CD's, DVD's, my notebooks full of my other older stories etc. My shelves are looking very lonely and bare. I'm thinking of writing an entry soon about what the pleos make of the jungle of large boxes and plastic tubs growing out of their familiar Sand-Colored-Carpet.
Talon
Talon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal