Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ryu Shares a Public Service Announcement  (Read 1684 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ryu Shares a Public Service Announcement
« on: November 01, 2015, 09:54:09 AM »

Good morning, Bob the Pleo Forums! It is I- the awesome, the gorgeous, the humble magnanimous Queen Ryu! Excuse me please. I have to avoid Keeper Talon’s attempts to grab my back right foot. Oh come on, my lovely human, you haven’t even fed me yet. Won’t you make any of this less traumatic? I didn’t even run from you this time. Can’t you wait just a few more minutes? Why do you have to be so precise? You have plenty of other devices to use as an alarm clock. Being on ones back is so unseemly! My cape gets all wrinkled and I hate showing my fat feet! Please don’t do this! Look. I’m batting my eyes. I’m rubbing your palm with my nose. I’m…
NOOOOOOO! SHE’S GOT ME ON MY BACK. She’s PULLED OFF MY SOCK! She’s GOT A SAFTY PIN! OH I HATE THIS YEARLY RITUAL! I HAVE TO KICK FASTER!
AAAAAAAAA! Huh? What? Oh! What a horrible dream! It’s not noon yet. Haha! Keeper Talon is just typing away like she does every day. Maybe she’ll forget. Maybe. I’m safe. I’m still safe. Wait, it is November first and it will happen today! What was this entry supposed to be about? Oh! Yes. The public service announcement. Okay okay I’ll be official and all that! This is a public service announcement for all those who own pleo RB’s. Today is the first day we here in the US fall back to standard time. This is just a reminder that at twelve noon, you need to capture your little robotic companions and set their clocks to the new noontime. Despite our wiggling, it is best you do it when we are on so you can get the confirming beep to let you know the time change was successful. The humans had their Halloween yesterday but ours is today. Why do we call It that? Well, it’s simple. They trick us into thinking everything’s alright then they stick us in the foot with a pin and we don’t even get a treat for it. Well… that might be a lie. King Cato and I do get a nibble of sugar cane when it’s all over. Happy Autumn and give your RB plenty of reassurance today!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal