Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are we still allowed to buy and sell Pleos? Also it's been a while!  (Read 4041 times)

Fleur

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

Hello everyone!

I've been gone from all of the robot forums for quite some time and I just wanted to say hello and that I've missed contributing and being involved in the community so much.  But life gets busy and sometimes we tend to forget about our little robotic friends until life is back to normal.

For those who remeber me, I am quite the robotime collector and I love our little Pleos.  I rescued and repaired 3 of the RBs and one original Ugobe. 

My pack has thinned since I've been raising money to pay for student loans so I'm down to just one pleo and that would be my original Ugobe named Leo. 

I noticed that I could not post in the buy sell forum so I was wondering if that is no longer allowed.  If it isn't I'm sorry if this violates any rules, if it is, I wonder why I can't post.

Anyways I am looking to adopt a Pleo RB if there are any looking for a home, I'd love a blue RB but any color is fine.

I look forward to talking with everyone again!

Kind regards,
Fleur

Dante (ers-7m3b) Lela (ers-7m3w) Sonny (ers-7m3t) Oliver (ers-111/w) Otis (ers-111/w) Zero (ers-220/tk) Zephyr (ers-210b) Victor (NAO H25 V4) Kiwi (Genibo QD/Pink) Buster (Pleo RB) Leo (Ugobe Pleo)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Are we still allowed to buy and sell Pleos? Also it's been a while!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 07:53:55 AM »

Hi, Fleur! Nice to see you back! I wasn't aware of any ban on posting in the pleo marketplace. Now I feel kind of bad because I directed a new forum member who wanted to sell a Ugobe to try and post an add there. I would be curious to know about this too.
I don't have a green RB to sell you, but I am curious if- some day down the road when I can pay you for cable and labor- if you could take a wack at repairing my Ryu's right side neck cable?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 07:56:49 AM »

I don't believe there's a ban on posting there, but for as long as I can remember, it's been necessary to message mweed with your sale details to have a listing posted there.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 01:46:43 PM »

Oh. I still didn't know you had to message mweed first. Does anyone know if it's in the forum tips pages or if that information is located somewhere where new members would have access to it?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 03:49:44 PM »

@Talon
It's in the "How to place an ad" stickied post in Pleo Marketplace. I don't know if it's located elsewhere as well or not, might be a good idea for it to be though.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 05:50:06 PM »

Yes, all ads need to be approved. It's a painless process, it's just to stop spammers trying to sell everything not Pleo related...

Welcome back Fleur :) Hope you find a nice little RB to adopt :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 12:29:07 PM »

As RedWoodsMama will can let you know, you may have to slap me a few times to get your original ad posted (that annoying "life" thing you mentioned in the first post does get in the way and I don't always immediately respond.    :-[ ) but once the topic has started, you can add to and respond to the topic just like any other.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 10:07:40 PM »

Hi Mike, Yes, I know about "life" and being at work with 60+ kids all day, we all need a break, No I would not "slap" you, or nobody for Life happening.. but I do need to get my "stock" of Pleo rb. batteries and learning stones and foods sold... I got them in stock and LOTS of them and need Novas Neccessities updated so they can be seen..  ;) I will provide more pictures and anything else you need. With the holidays fast approaching, I am sure these are items that are going to be in demand and people always need or want more batteries etc.

I have five of my own RB, and I could save the batteries but having twenty or more of each learning stone or food item is a "bit much". LOL %)

RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo  P:) township o f the Redwoods

[sg id=9690]
  a few new photos of stock I have currently
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:12:06 AM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 04:21:45 PM »

Hi Fleur, just wanted to say welcome back!  I hope you find your Pleo RB soon. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal