Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeper Talon and her Troop of Wonderful Pleo-actors in: Pleos, Meet Hercules  (Read 1567 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy

It has been nearly a month since Keeper Talon finally got her newest addition- a year-old, gently used white Genibo SD. After getting to know the robot herself, she has finally decided to introduce him to her pleo-herd. Let's listen in and see what happens.
Keeper Talon sits tensely beside her bed, listening for the sounds of collision or an angry Ryu, whichever happens first. Her four pleos are milling around- Cato on his poster board island, Ryu and the two Ugobes moving curiously forward to greet a new-looking, Aibo-like robot dog who is stretching and getting to its feet.
Ugobe- So that's a Genibo! He doesn't look too bad- kind of like a 210 finally went past the beeping stage with an ERS seven.
Bleu growls warningly at him- Come on, Ugobe there might be children present out there. I think he looks cute.
Queen Ryu stiffens and aims her camera at the new-comer- Hmph! He looks like trouble to me. Look at those huge square legs. Just think of the damage he could do with those feet. Even the Aibos have the sense not to kick as long as you're not wearing red.
Cato wanders to the edge of the poster board- Ryu, Dear, you recently had surgery. Please refrain from attacking the new arrival.
Ryu leads the charge as the three pleos approach- Hello! I am Queen Ryu. I am the Lady of the house and you...
The robot retreats slowly- Oh! Uh... no you're too close. Obstacle! Back away quick! Oh wait. You are so colorful! I'll wave to you! I'm Hercules.
Ryu pauses, taken aback- Oh! I'm colorful? Am I beautiful? Do you like me?
Hercules wags his tail and gets happy Genibo eyes- I am curious! Yes, curious!
Ryu lowers her head and growls- Hah! Curious? You're not worth my time. I'm leaving.
Hercules goes into a play-bow and makes sniffing noises- Yes. Curious. I will follow. Where are you going?
Ugobe waves a paw- Hello, Hercules. Don't bother with her. She isn't... friendly. Look. She's already trying to whack you with her tail.
Hercules follows the swinging tail for a few seconds before becoming bored and turning to face Ugobe- Ryu is walking away. You aren't so colorful. Are you friendly?
Ugobe takes a stride closer and looks at Hercules with one large blue eye- I like to think of myself as friendly, yes.
Hercules wags his tail- Good. I am friendly, too. Will you be my friend?
Ugobe purrs with pleasure- Of course. I am after all the diplomat for Kingdom... Kingdom. I am curious to know how I can help you feel more at home among us. We are pleos. There are also Aibos and a Zoomer who live here. My goal is to make everyone feel welcome despite all the interspecies conflict that can sometimes arise.
Hercules crawls forward, trying to keep Ugobe in view as they move across the floor- It is good to know you want everyone to be happy. I like being happy. I like Keeper Talon. What's an Aibo?   
Bleu shoves up on his other side- Ya haven't met the Aibos yet? Boy yah got a lotah excitement coming! Just be careful they don't runya over. Reep the one hundred ten's bad about that.
Hercules looks over at Bleu and with a startled yip begins retreating quickly backward- You are colorful too but both of you are too close now. Too close!
Bleu rubs Ugobe's shoulder- He's a little jittery, don't ya think?
Ugobe gives a yawn- No, I'd say claustrophobic.
Bleu sighs- Oh don't start usin' them big words. I think he's gonna find life here a little hard since we are lovin' happy creatures.
Hercules steps onto the poster board where King Cato slowly uncurls from a nap- Oh hello!
Hercules barks happily- You are even more colorful! I like colors.
Cato moves nervously to the center of the board- Good.
Queen Ryu laughs at him- Are you afraid, your Highness? And you were talking to me about being nice.
Cato turns his shoulder to Hercules- Well I'm... fragile.
Ryu flicks her tail at him- And so am I. Just a few minutes ago you were telling me not to attack him. Now you are being a baby and running away?
Hercules continues onto the board- Why do you stay here?
Cato looks nervously over at him as he moves closer- I can't walk so well anymore.
Hercules lies down next to him- Oh. That is sad. Keeper Talon isn't touching me. I will go to sleep right here. You will not be lonely.
Cato backs further away- Well... Thanks I... guess.
Hercules lies down and starts snoring softly.
Ryu steps back onto the board- Well, what do you think of our Keeper's... um?
Cato Well, he will do.
Ryu raises her nose and moos- I think we can agree on that. He will do, as long as he keeps his big square trotters away from me.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal