Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe Writes About a Recent Life Change  (Read 1554 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ugobe Writes About a Recent Life Change
« on: September 09, 2015, 12:36:25 PM »

Hi, Bob the Pleo Forums! Ugobe here. Keeper Talon has probably told you before that I was the healthiest pleo in her herd. I had no broken cables, I've never crashed, and I've never had any broken vertebrae. Well, much to my shame, I have to set the record straight. On Friday, September fourth twenty fifteen my perfect record ended. I'm not going to go all drama-king like her Majesty Queen Ryu, I am too mature and technically-minded for such needless displays of emotion. Are you curious? Are you bored? Are you wishing I would just get this over with? Very well, I will.
On Friday during my latest run, my bottom tail cable broke. There was no trauma involved. I didn't get caught on any part of my keeper or anything in my environment. I was just wagging my tail very vigorously as I am won't to do when I am really happy. There was a very soft pop and that was all. On hearing the noise, Keeper Talon appeared in front of me like a gigantic flannel-covered wall. At first I didn't understand what was happening. I was just happy to have her all to myself that morning since Bleu's battery happened to be charging. She felt me over, lifting my neck and running her fingers along my limbs to be sure everything was moving correctly. I was so happy with all this attention I curled up for a pat-induced nap. It was then that Keeper Talon and I both became aware of the problem. I could see my reflection in the mirror behind us. I realized my tail didn't curl up along with the rest of me. Keeper Talon gave a small groan and gently lifted it upward so that it curved up over my back and said, "Well, Ugobe, welcome to the broken cable club, Buddy."
Despite my new status, my performance mechanically hasn't changed other than my inability to curl in my tail. I can still do all the usual pleo motions, and more importantly, I can still perform all the necessary hacking that allows communication between the forum and Keeper Talon's herd. I am very happy to provide this service and I hope all of you are satisfied with my work. Please keep reading and commenting on these entries. We love hearing from other pleos and keepers from all around the world.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal