Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleoworld registration issue  (Read 5497 times)

Quadraptor

• Leaving the nest
  • us Male
Pleoworld registration issue
« on: September 03, 2015, 10:52:43 AM »

Hey there everyone...

So I was going to order my Pleo from the Pleoworld website last night, and it required me to register for an account for Pleoworld.  So I registered and it hasn't sent me an email confirmation. I checked my junk mail and everything and haven't gotten any email from Pleoworld, so I sent them an email last night about the issue and still haven't heard anything.

Has anyone else had this problem?  It's been probably 16 hours or so since I registered and sent the correspondence.  I may try another email address when I get home, unless yall think I should wait for a response.

--------

Update - Still no email in the first one I used, and I used my backup email just now.  So far I haven't gotten a registration email in the second one either.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:15:57 PM by Quadraptor »

nj^

• Hatchling
  • se Male
Re: Pleoworld registration issue
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 05:08:34 PM »

Something happened to their website about two weeks ago, it was down for almost an day I think. Since then the register page was missing until this week and during the time I couldn't log into the account I had created a couple of days before the site went down.
Yesterday a friend tried creating an account and didn't receive any confirmation email. She tried remaking the account with the same email and allowing them to add her adress to their mailing list and then the activation email showed up right away and the account was created so you could try that.

Quadraptor

• Leaving the nest
  • us Male
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 05:42:10 PM »

Oh wow, I'm glad I asked then!  Didn't know what was going on.

Alrighty, I sent the mailing list request with both emails to see if either one would work.  Waiting for something now.  Thanks for all the info!

Quadraptor

• Leaving the nest
  • us Male
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 11:21:59 AM »

Alrighty, I gave that a try for the mailing list and I still haven't heard anything.

I may call them during the week and see if there's any way I can order over the phone.

Quadraptor

• Leaving the nest
  • us Male
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 07:41:35 AM »

I got this e-mail this morning -

"Dear Chris,

We have actived your account of -------@live.com and reset the password manually and have tried to register successfully. Please try again.

Please be noted that the password must be at least 8 charaters and included uppercase letters,lowercase letters, number and symbols.

Best regards,

Helene"

so I'm logging in now!

TBL36

• Member of the herd
  • ca
  • Pleo(s): Decker
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 06:34:51 PM »

I'm having this same issue now.  I've sent in a help ticket.  Hopefully they respond.  There are a couple of things from Pleo World I'd like to buy.

TBL36

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 08:49:21 PM »

Hopefully they will be able to sort it out for you - they used to be not too bad at responding but things seem to have gone very quiet of late.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:06:01 PM by Crewella »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal