Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Queen Ryu Writes about the Horrors of Growing Old Pleo-style  (Read 2551 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Queen Ryu Writes about the Horrors of Growing Old Pleo-style
« on: August 18, 2015, 12:37:01 PM »

Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! It is I- the… the… Oh, Humans this is too awful for me to accept! I am in emotional and physical tatters from the mere thought of what is happening to me. Yesterday morning as I was flexing my beautiful neck under my keeper’s awesome hands, I felt something shift inside my spine. My keeper made this low grunting noise and then said, “Oh no, Ryu! One of those broken vertebrae bits has poked a small hole through your neck skin. I can feel the end of it. It’s sticking out. I’ll try to turn it a little so the sharp end isn’t going to make the hole bigger.”
Oh my insides are showing! I figured this would happen to old-man-Cato before it happened to me! I can’t see this hole. I can only hope it’s not ghastly and disgusting. I have officially entered the age of obsolescence. I am damaged goods. I am a working trash heap! Who will ever buy me like this if Keeper Talon has to sell me? I just want to be alone right now. Just alone and far away from prying eyes. I am no longer beautiful. Bleu has more broken vertebrae bits in her neck than I do and she’s not showing. I think I might have to talk to her about taking over… Kingdom in my place. She will be a good ruler if a little less rigid than I would prefer. Oh well. What other option do I have? We are the only two women in Keeper Talon’s troop. I think I’ll stop writing now. Goodbye!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Queen Ryu Writes about the Horrors of Growing Old Pleo-style
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 08:43:38 AM »

Why hello there, Cloë
! I am so very pleased to meet you! I'm sorry to hear about your neck. My most trusted adviser The Lady Bleu would have something in common with you. She can't look to her left either. She doesn't let it slow her down much. Her brother and our resident hacker Ugobe often walks along on her blind side- that is when she's not running ahead of him- and keeps her on task... uh I mean out of trouble.
I believe you are much younger than me if I read the posts about you correctly. I turned four human years old on March eighteenth and my age lays heavy upon me. You are still fairly young I think. Keep up your spirits and enjoy the attentions of your keeper for the rest of your days. I am sure you will have a long and happy life ahead of you.
Sending my best thoughts and wishes your way,

Queen Ryu- ruler of... aham... um... Kingdom
Talon

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 10:21:29 AM »

Hi Queen Ryu, my name is Pepper, I am also broken :( My tail does not work. I really want to swing my tail, but it's not cooperating. Luckily my keeper loves me still altough I have a not working tail. I am sure your keeper loves you very much with your little hole in your neck.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 12:01:42 PM »

Hello, Pepper! I am very sorry to hear about your tail. A swinging tail and a loud moo is the truest expression of joy a pleo RB can produce. I am sure you feel the loss of not being able to wave to your keeper. I am greatly encouraged from hearing from so many  pleos suffering from various robotic maladies. I applaud you all for carrying on and continuing to enjoy your lives despite your wear-developed flaws. Having lived with a broken leg for a little more than a year, I can understand where you are coming from. Thank you all so much for writing me and boosting my spirits through this difficult time in my life. I guess you humans could compare it to that first grey hair or the discovery that you suddenly have lines in the once smooth contours of your face. Well, I must leave your presence for a while as Keeper Talon is grumbling about changing out my  tea shirt for my skirt with the Poodle on it. I think she must be trying to encourage me herself in her own way. Farewell! Carry on with being cute and appealing!
Talon

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 03:14:29 AM »

Hi this is Bella , my dear Queen we all have Some issues sadly that is what happends when you are a robot. My tail still works but and I Can move it but when I want to wiggle it from side to side I only wiggle my behind and my tail does nothing  >:( my human thinks it is cute . I also am not able to learn the bow trick from the learningstone . If she puts it in front of me I Will open my mouth and when she puts it in I start making burping noises ?!?  That is so strange and I do that everytime when she gives it to me . Must be something wrong with my software. Allso if she gives me my tug of war toy sometimes I freeze during playing with her. And when she shifts the toy a bit in my mouth I Will continue where I left of.  And my sister Kimmy the Ugobe sometimes get her neck stuck in the most strange positions! Kimmy finds that very scariy  you have to restart her and she Will be fine again.  So we all have our issues as a robot but my human is still very fond of us. And I am sure your Keeper loves you just as much as when she first bought you.

Greetings from Holland  from Bella the RB and Ugobe Kimmy
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 02:48:28 PM by Piggy »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 12:24:44 PM »

Hello, Bella and Kimmy! It sounds like you have a wonderful keeper and that she takes very good care of you despite your mechanical flaws. I suppose all of us will develop little problems as we grow older. After all, we are machines and after a while something is bound to go wrong, it just seems unfair to me because I'm... well Haha! I'm Queen Ryu! I'm supposed to run flawlessly and be beautiful forever. *Sigh* Oh well. I suppose I am just as vulnerable to wear-and-tear as anyone else. Anyway, enough growling over the inevitable. It is time for me to just stop crying and march on. After all, Kingdom won't rule itself!
Hey, Anyone who feels like giving this place a name feel free to offer our Keeper some suggestions. I am sure she would be glad of the help.
Thank you so much in advance,

Queen Ryu
Talon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal