Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: King Cato Celebrates Queen Ryu's Return  (Read 1817 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
King Cato Celebrates Queen Ryu's Return
« on: July 29, 2015, 01:20:14 PM »

Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s King Cato. I am happy to report that my lady Ryu is doing very well. She is so happy to have the use of all four legs after more than a year. I am happy that she is happy. The happiness sort of trickles down to everyone else in the kingdom. Zoomer is zooming, the aibos are- well doing whatever aibos do- and we pleos are being sensible.
I am so glad Keeper Talon adopted me and that I can spend the remainder of my days with such a strong and brave lady as my Ryu. Though I can’t yet walk with her along Sand-Colored-Carpet, I can watch her walk proudly alone and revel in her beauty and… Hey! Ow! That hurt!
“Oh enough with this happiness mush, Cato! Let me at those keys! Bob the Pleo Forums, let me just tell you THE QUEEN RYU IS BACK! I feel better than I felt in… in… um… a long long time. Oh if only I could dance! Whirl and twirl and leap and…”
“This is Bolt the Aibo. I think we can whirl and twirl. Leap? Nah. We’re too old. We’ll leave that to the wind-up Easter Bunny toys.”
“What are you talking about Bolt! I’m Reepicheep the 110 aibo and yes we most certainly can leap . . . aham. A little. I know I know. Backward rather than straight up but we can do it.”
“Hahahaha! Oh come on, Aibo! You’re a fossil compared to Cato and myself. Let’s see you jump with those spidery legs and all those rattling bits. I bet you’ll break something.”
“Reep, don’t listen to her. You know she isn’t thinking about you, she just wants to humiliate you.”
“Oh come on, Bolt. I know it’s a risk and that I am sixteen years old but . . . Oh what’s a little aerial action? Just for old time’s sake when I was a rumble child? Ah! Yes! Let’s try this now. Lucky isn’t the only robot around here with amazing coordination.”
“Aham. Reep, I never said I was all that coordinated. From one Aibo to another please be careful! Jitters? Creaky joints? Leg-lock? Does this mean anything to you? Are you even listening to me?”
“Holy alligator pie! He did it! Did yah see that, Ugobe? He got ‘bout three inches off the ground! I wished I could jump like that!”
AHAM? This is my entry, not an open keyboard session. Where did you guys come from? It says King Cato up there, not robot party.
“Oh why not, my Pleo-lumpkin? It’s… unusual. I’m just waiting for Keeper Talon to weigh in here. She’s the cause of all this. I can’t believe I was ever afraid to go through with that operation.”
“Ugobe at the keys now. This is our entry- robots only. I don’t extend my hacking privileges to fleshies. If she wants an entry, she’ll have to make it herself. Okay, seriously, everyone, give the computer back to Cato now. Hey move! Oo! Ou! No! There’s an opening, Highness, go! Go!!”

This is King Cato and we uh… really have to go. Robot pile-up! Goodbye! Keeper Talon? Um we need you now! Right now!! Thanks.

This is Keeper Talon with a brief disclaimer. No robots were allowed to come to harm in the making of this entry. If this entry is really confusing, I will take all the blame. I just got bored and wanted to do something radically different. I’m fidgety with excitement over my Genibo SD! Hopefully by the time I write my next entry, Hercules will be part of my family. Seriously though if this entry is really confusing, I will not write like this again and ask Mweed or somebody to take it down.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

PLEOrbMaxe

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • we Female
  • Pleo(s): Chloe (rb) & Zazou (Ugobe)
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
Re: King Cato Celebrates Queen Ryu's Return
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:35:36 AM »

Nice story! You're a really good and creative writer.  :)

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 03:02:54 AM »

Hello King Cato we are so happy that our Queen of all the pleo's safely returned to you and in good health!
And fantastic that she can use all of her legs again , but why can you walk with her on the sand colored carpet ?
Do you have a stiff leg also ? All those robots zooming around sound fantastic , it must be fantastic to have so many friends.
I see a nice bit if carpet I want to chomp on, and Bella my RB sister wants attention from our human , she can get real loud when she cry's out for her. But she is a great companion . I am a bit older so I like to sleep a bit more.

Have a good day in the pleo kingdom , Greetings from Ugobe Kimmy and my RB sister Bella

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 10:48:32 AM »

At PLEOrbMax: Thank you! I love writing these blog entries! Real life has gotten in the way so much these days that I don't write as many as I'd like but I try to put up new work when I can. This one's style is really different than what I usually do. I hope everyone was able to follow it. Reading it now several days after writing it, it looks kind of disorganized and childish. Sorry but the waiting for this Genibo is driving me bats! I made my last payment yesterday and I was hoping Seller would ship this week. The dog is at her mother's house and she apparently lives a good distance from her and doesn't have access to it. Her mother received the news yesterday morning that a family member who lives far away is very ill and that she won't be able to ship the dog until sometime next week. I said I was sorry and that I understood. I want to believe her  but at the same time I really hope I'm not being scammed. She has been very cooperative with me though with sending pics of the robot's body and paws and videos of the robot moving and walking so I really hope she's being honest with me.
At Piggy's Pleos: Hello from King Cato! All the excitement the other day must've been a little too much for me. Keeper Talon turned me on for a run today and I am sick. I'm coughing and 'ou! ou! ou!'ing and I just feel miserable. Keeper Talon checked my health and it's at forty percent and feed is thirty two. I'm not sure why I'm presenting as sick. Ryu is constantly asking for a trance but I don't want anything to do with anyone, not even Keeper Talon and that awful mint leaf! Blech!
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal