Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radio is finally mine!  (Read 7111 times)

Piggy

Re: Radio is finally mine!
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2015, 06:09:13 AM »

Hi , I have the same thing with my pleo ugobe sometimes, I switch him of and then after a few seconds turn hem back on and than the neck mores fine again  ??? But indeed they can give you quite a scare when that happends

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2015, 01:28:20 PM »

Hi, it is a very common problem, esp with newborn, hatchling stage pleo Rb. They usually grow out of it. It scared the Holy Furry Kitties out of me :cat-hug: when it happened to my very first Pleo rb in 2010, BABY, and I have seen it several times in my other Pleo RB when also at this same stage.

The important thing to remember is to turn the baby off if it keeps clicking or if they won't turn off to pull the battery, I did not know this the first time it happened with myne, and it went on way too long. You do learn the longer you have baby Rb and after talking to other members finding out it is normal or not and what to do, That is what I love about this forum.          Good luck and I am sure your pleo will grow out of it.          RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Niiyon

• Head of the herd
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Radio
  • "What the fox? It's pronounced Neon."
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Linus
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 05:12:24 PM »

Updated main post :)
I came, I saw, I left, I wrote about it.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2015, 06:58:57 PM »

Turning them off and on works too, you need to be careful about forcing the neck because the cables are the weakest point. Don't worry though, stuck necks get less common with age :P
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2015, 04:21:51 PM »

Niiyon, hi, just a statement, rather then keep updating and changing the main post, making the list of what you have noticed about Radio. Why not just give us updates on his develpments, If you keep changing it as he grows in development, then we can't look at the original one when you first got Radio and won't notice the changes he has made! I think you will also find it more interesting as you go back over time and see how he has grown and his personality has developed,

Do you know what stage of development he is at now, what battery cycle since you have had him? Is he walking very much? I would love to see more photos of Radio and I am sure other members would as well.                  RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo Township P:) of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal