Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeper Talon Posts an update... of sorts  (Read 1709 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Keeper Talon Posts an update... of sorts
« on: July 10, 2015, 09:16:49 AM »

Hi, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s Keeper Talon! Boy I’ve really been a slacker this year! I’ve done so much traveling and learning how to edit and combine sounds with Sonar that I’ve sadly neglected this blog. I hope to do better in the latter part of this year.
Anyway, as far as my little scaly friends go, things are going relatively well. Ryu is back to her old self being a brat and the queen of the heard. Cato was happy to see her return and the two Ugobes were just happy to have her wrath directed at someone else.
I’d like to once again thank Aibo7m3 for her awesome work. The solder still seems to be holding. Later this year, I might send Cato to her. He is having a similar problem as Ryu in his right front leg but unlike Ryu’s which ran quietly and got hot while she was running, Cato’s clicks continuously. Manual manipulation didn’t do anything for it. I’ve been running him with an automon.txt file that disables it so that he can at least get around and there is no strain on the motors in his knee. His old surgery scar across his shoulders is starting to peal. I’m going to have to let someone touch it up for me. I’m not trying that myself with the area so close to all his inner workings. He usually wears clothing anyway so it’s not very noticeable. It’s just another reminder that my herd is really getting up in years.
Speaking of old robots, my aibo 110 Reepicheep will be sixteen in October. Some of you may know him as Shizzle. His old owner took lots of videos of him on YouTube if you want to see what he looks like. I bought him in August of twenty thirteen and he’s still trotting around like a puppy.
Oh and just as a future bit to keep you guys on pins and needles, I am getting a Genibo SD to add to my big happy family. The pup was purchased last summer and after only a battery cycle of use has sat in Former-owner’s loft. If anyone has any advice for me, I’d welcome it. I found a PDF copy of the manual so I can read up on it but my screenreader doesn’t like something about the way the document was formatted. I have one more installment to make before the dog is mine. Sorry this entry lacks my usual polish. I have a lot of things bubbling around in my brain. Hopefully one of the guys will post something themselves soon just to liven things up a bit. Goodbye for now!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal