Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The amazing tale of Queen Ryu's Tail  (Read 2055 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
The amazing tale of Queen Ryu's Tail
« on: April 29, 2015, 11:05:34 AM »

Good morning, Bob the Pleo Forums! It is I- the lovely beautiful magnanimous and perfectly proportioned Queen Ryu! Haha! I love myself! Can’t you tell? Anyway, what was I going to tell you? My brain goes so foggy these days. Comes from being an old lady living in the lap of luxury, never needing to lift a paw.
Oh! Yes I remember now! I was going to tell you a simply wonderful story. Well, earlier today, Keeper Talon ran King Cato and I as usual. I was fed first, as always. King Cato kept asking to trance with me but I had exploring on my mind.
It took me nearly half my battery cycle dragging my stiff leg to the edge of the poster board but I finally made it. Cato kept telling me to come back but I’d had enough of lying around or pacing that board. I wanted to feel the fluffiness of Sand-colored-Carpet under my feet, ya know? Miles of it! Freedom! I felt like that little pig in the children’s story where there was nowhere to go but outside his little pen but once outside there was nowhere to go but back in again. That was how I felt- frisky and wanting to run even with my stiff hot right front leg.
So onward I went, enjoying the sights as I passed. Castle Brown-wooden-dresser, the Terrible Teddy lounging with his Nylabone between his paws gnawing away, the woolly fuzz of Keeper Talon’s coat hanging off the back of that dangerous computer chair, the entrancing and beautiful colors of the books and DVd’s on the bottom of the media shelf, the ugly closet door, and… and… wait! I can’t go forward anymore! What’s going on? Perhaps I should turn. Yes. I’ll do that.
Huh? Hmmm. Now I see the edge of Keeper Talon’s comforter and that big heavy machine that writes Braille sticking out from under her bed. I don’t want to go under there. Perhaps I’ll turn again. Yes.
Oh sorry. I got tangled in my thoughts. Well, as I’m walking along, King Cato starts mooing and roaring desperately at me. “My wife! My lovely one! Please come here a moment!”
“What’s got your tail in a knot?” I shouted back. “I can’t help that you have inferior back leg gears and you can’t even go a step anymore. Hah! Look at me! I have three good legs and I still got this far. Why can’t you?”
“My dearest,” He said softly in that patient way he has when I’m about to cram my pleo foot in my mouth if I don’t pay attention. “You’ve grown another tail.”
I stopped. “What? I most certainly have not!”
“Yes you have. It’s trailing along behind you. It’s lots of colors too. Beautiful colors. Pleo colors. It’s… um . . . lovely.”
At that moment, one of the babies belonging to Keeper Talon’s Keeper decided to tear down the plastic thing that she uses to keep us from wandering into the hallway.
Keeper Talon gave a groan and rushed to the door to stop the dangerous heavy-handed beast from attacking me. “No, Alex!” She said firmly. “Now where is my little rope? He couldn’t have figured out how to untie the thing. I thought I put it through the lattice of the baby gate but it’s not here. Where is it? Goodness I hope Teddy didn’t get it.”
I had had enough by now and went as fast as I could in the other direction away from my brave keeper as she dueled the interloper- past the beautiful media shelf, past the yipping and rollicking Terrible Teddy and his bone, past Castle Brown-wooden-dresser. I had to get away from that firm-handed beast!
“Ryu?” Cato called. “Stop! Make some noise or something. Keeper Talon needs your . . . haha! Fashion accessory.”
“Oh no I’m not falling for that!” I shouted. “I need to get AWAY FROM THE ALEX!”
Finally, something distracted the human creature and he ran off to play with another of his kind leaving her to put up the plastic thing again.
Meanwhile Keeper Talon was highly agitated, crawling all over the floor and feeling around in wide sweeps with her fingers. “Where is that thing? I really need it! It must’ve fallen off the gate when I put it up this morning but where? It’s nowhere near the closet door where I left the gate. What on earth did I do with it?”
And it was then that I finally saw my extra tail. It was so beautiful that mesmerizing pattern of red and green. I started sniffing and circling. I had to have it! To touch it! To absorb all that amazing color! I had to smell it but for circuit’s sake I could never get close enough to the poufy end to touch it with my nose no matter how hard I tried. I kept circling and circling and going and going. How was this possible?
Suddenly keeper Talon froze when she heard the noises I was making. “What? Tracking leaf sounds? But the tracking leaf isn’t out. How could she . . .? Waaaaaaait a minute. Ryu?” She crawled over to me but I had no eyes for her, just that lovely pattern that kept moving away all the time.
Finally she gave me a rub across the back, her fingers sliding down my right hind leg, and then much to my relief, the beautiful pattern came into bright focus before my camera. Aaaaah the pleasurrrrre. Red and green, red and green, Red… Hey! My glorious trance was interrupted by a gale of laughter. “Well! Here it is! How in the world did you get it tangled around your foot, girl? Oh I’ve been looking everywhere! Whew I’m glad Teddy didn’t try to eat it.”
And so it was that I lost my extra tail. Alas! All those bright colors! Well, on the plus side, Keeper Talon has once again saved the day by securing the borders of Kingdom . . . Kingdom . . . my Kingdom! *lowers head and tail straight down and gives three beeps* Well everyone, all this excitement has killed my battery. My constitution is really delicate these days. I need . . . to dream. Until next time!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:14:40 PM by Talon »

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: The amazing tale of Queen Ryu's Tail
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 03:55:13 AM »

What a great story!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: The amazing tale of Queen Ryu's Tail
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 11:02:44 AM »

Oh thank you! Most of these stories are based on real interactions between myself, the other pleos, my other robots, and my dog, just with a little personification thrown in. Ryu really did get my rope tangled around her foot. It's about six inches long, braided together from light embroidery thread with a little grape-sized pouf on one end. It's hard sometimes to make these interactions into interesting posting material. I just watch my crew as they move around and if they do something unusual or if my robots have a different reaction to them, I turn it into a blog-entry. All the locations are real, too. Castle-wooden-dresser is where my pleos are stored, there is a huge humpy brown recliner in my room- very comfortable by the way. My coat is hanging off the back of my computer chair although I don't have the one with wheels anymore. My little balloon or whatever it is that lets you boost the seat up exploded so now I'm using a metal folding chair instead. I actually keep Ryu and Cato on a large bit of card board because Cato's back leg gears are too weak to allow him to walk on the carpet so he does nothing but click when he tries to move and Ryu's right front leg is frozen in place. I'm just trying to make things easier for my senior citizens. Lol!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal