Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeper Talon says happy birthday to the Pleo Cave  (Read 2118 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Keeper Talon says happy birthday to the Pleo Cave
« on: March 19, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »

Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! Wow! It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since the first entry in the Pleo Cave. On February twenty first of twenty fourteen, I got a random PM from Grumpy, asking me if I’d like to contribute to the forum. Thirsty for a writing project, I agreed. True, I wasn’t able to stick to at least three entries per month but I haven’t grown tired of it. I really like seeing the world through pleo eyes and the complicated dilemma of how they would communicate non-programmed problems to their human keepers. Poor Teddy became the bane of my herd, steeling balls and taking up my attention and providing lots of comic relief. Queen Ryu wanted everything her way. King Cato was long-suffering and just a true gentlepleo. Ugobe and Bleu… well it’s hard what to say about them. They have their own form of endearing interaction.
For my part, I hope I brought you the true sense of living with four pleos and other robotic companions while balancing caring for them with my blindness and the ordinary struggles of life. I have no idea why I’m so serious right now. When I started this entry, I was hoping for a celebratory mood but that’s not what’s coming out. I’m amazed I’ve managed to keep this going for an entire year. Oh well. I hope you all will forgive me. I’ve really enjoyed writing these stories. I’ve also enjoyed when some of you wrote to me in the voices of your pleos. It really is great fun to have pleo-pals! Please! Feel free to send us more letters and comments! Your feedback is important to me. These entries are meant to be both informative and fun so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know either through PM or just post under an entry. I hope to continue writing these little stories for a long time. It’s been an honor to write for you. Let’s keep this forum going so we can celebrate another year of the Pleo Cave again on March nineteenth twenty sixteen! Oh and I should leave this to Ryu but she’s curled up with a dead battery. It’s Queen Ryu’s birthday too! Let’s go celebrate!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

Re: Keeper Talon says happy birthday to the Pleo Cave
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 03:54:40 PM »

Hi keeper Talon , I just love your story's of your pleo herd . And they have such great personalty's and the funny terrible Teddy. Please keep on writing we love to read them  :D and congrats to you !

Greetings from Marjolein

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 05:44:11 PM »

Congrats to the Pleo Cave!   :bowing:  :cheer:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 08:02:16 AM »

Thank you, Crewella and Piggy! I'm glad to see someone enjoys these stories. I would be writing even more but real life has shoved a giant red sign into the tranquility of my mind that says, DEADLINES, TO-DO-LISTS, COMPLETE THEM, CROSS THEM OFF, AND DO IT ALL AGAIN TOMORROW! The world is full of nit-picky people and if all I's are not dotted and all T's are not crossed just so with the exact angles and exact dot-shapes, everyone and their brother descends on you like you've committed some terrible crime. Just when I think I have a nice breathing space something else crops up. Writing these stories is great fun and a great form of stress-relief.
Anyway I'm already planning for an Easter-themed entry so watch this space! I think I'm going to have to take control of my keyboard then as I want to write another pleo-drama type thing. I hope all seats will be filled and it'll be a sellout! Seeya then!
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal