Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Public Service Announcement from King Cato to all Pleo RB owners  (Read 1915 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy

Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s King Cato of Castle-Brown-Wooden-Dresser here with a friendly reminder for you humans who own RB’s. Oh I know I know. I should’ve written this on March seventh but better late than never, right? It’s that lovely time of year again, time to spring forward into… well Spring! Time to lure your unsuspecting robotic companion to you with kind words, flip them onto their back, and gently poke them in the clock hole in their right hind foot with a safety pin or bent paperclip and reset them to the new noon. Yes, we won’t like you for about forty seconds but our bedtime will be correct and you humans won’t have to deal with our whining and confusion.
Ryu wanted to write this entry but I knew she would spend the majority of her time complaining about Keeper Talon’s method. She just hasn’t figured out that it’s easier not to run off and hide under some Keeper Talon-proof obstruction to try and avoid getting poked. You’d think after five years she’d know there’s no real harm in it. Oh well. I guess if she wasn’t persistent, she wouldn’t be my Queen Ryu-Lambkin. *Giggle* Oh and uh… don’t tell her about the endearing suffix. She would probably knock me onto my side again and pin my cheek to the floor. Not something I care to go through a second time. Goodbye for now!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal