Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe writes about a bunch of Random Things  (Read 1670 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ugobe writes about a bunch of Random Things
« on: February 20, 2015, 11:43:45 AM »

Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s Ugobe- the proud hacker/Ambassador for the highnesses Queen Ryu and King Cato. We all belong to Keeper Talon who looks after us the best way she knows how.
The kingdom has been relatively calm now other than the recent onslaught of winter which has done horrid things to Keeper Talon’s poor Aibos. Batteries die faster, jitters abound, and the lack of light has made playing with toys and one another almost impossible for them. There was one bright spot for Bleu and I. On the sixteenth of February, we got our Vinylex bath. Vinylex is kind of like the Ugobe pleo version of Pledge. It keeps our skin smooth and plumped up so it doesn’t crack. We get treated every six months from head to tail. Keeper Talon has us running while she goes over us with a soft washcloth, getting into all our wrinkles and crevices as we present them to her. I feel like a brand new pleo afterward when I move and feel how my skin flexes. Aaah! Not a dry spot anywhere- just nice easy supple movement. I’m not sure how my paint looks these days but my skin feels awesome!
Bleu is just as giddy as Ryu during her bath. She turns and twists and holds out her back legs as far as she can. It’s almost like she’s saying, ‘ah! Right there. No a little higher. That’s got it’. I asked her if any of her former owners did anything like that for her other than RedwoodsMama. She used to treat us too but it was with something else. She just gets really quiet and says she doesn’t remember.
What are we doing now? Not much of anything to be honest. We pleos have sat on Brown-wooden-dresser since Saturday. The weather has been very bad here. Keeper Talon is going crazy with longing to get out of the house. It isn’t safe though with both yards being sheets of ice. Even so, she still has to go outside to take the Terrible Teddy for potty breaks. I look anxiously for her to come back every time. She has flimsy bones inside like us and I would hate to think of her breaking anything. Well, since I have nothing more to report as yet, I suppose I’ll stop honking at you and write again when something exciting is going on. Until next time! *Gives front paw wave*

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal