Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Pleo from The REdwoods Makes It's Debut  (Read 6417 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
New Pleo from The REdwoods Makes It's Debut
« on: February 11, 2015, 01:03:14 AM »

When I am bored, which happens every once in awhile, I get inspired and that is what happened tonight. I opened up a New pleo which has been packed away since January of 2012. Brand New, still not hatched and here is the video of this pleo for the first time.. Hope you like it, will look better in the daylight of course. It is midnite here in the REdwoods

#Invalid YouTube Link# RWM  :cat-hug: Seems there is a new formula on youtube for sharing videos for places like Facebook, Twitter etc works fine, but can't just copy and paste like i used to anymore.. Can anyone explain how the new video uploads from youtube work now...sorry I have tried for half an hour and am heading to bed it is almost 1;00 am................. ???
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:43:38 AM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: New Pleo from The REdwoods Makes It's Debut
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 04:19:55 AM »

Hey RWM you just need to copy and past the link like normal and then remove the "s" from the https:  so that it is http:

I think this is the video you were hoping to post?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO3tfks0f84" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO3tfks0f84</a>

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 09:58:31 AM »

Thanks Kat, that is it.. I did copy and paste but did not remove the S, thanks so much...     RWM

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 11:07:16 AM »

Two new photos of the pleo and with our cat , kitten ,Hans. The paint on body is going to be lightened up later today but head will remain darker. STill same colors, but lighter with a wash.. Last night was just a quick initial wash with inks.

RWM  :cat-hug:

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 02:30:02 PM »

He or she is beautiful :)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 03:40:44 PM »

Thanks HuggieZ, this is a work in progress and is closer to being done, but not yet. Here are the latest modifications of color. NOw i have to wait for more drying time   

RWM :cat-hug:

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
A Work in Progress: When Two Pleos Meet ....
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 02:13:55 AM »

ok, most people who really know me and know I have done custom painted Ugobes before, also know that I often change the paint color scheme frequently, so it is not always what you expect.. Well the pleo pictured in the video from yesterday, had paint removed, and colors changed. The pink came off the legs and body changed to a more vibrant shade of green, but the head stayed like I planned and the final result... %) is in this video. It has two videos both Ugobes. One is from yesterday, one that had never been hatched and the one I redid.. cause I was bored. the other Ugobe I redid last Spring or there abouts.. .........I will have to live with this color scheme for a week or so and then know for sure if I am happy with it or not... thanks for your patience. I often see what I want in my head but getting it on "pleo" or paper is another thing... Anyway, here are two Ugobes meeting each other for the first time and checking out each others color and being critical of each other sort of what people have done to each other.. ..........I next need to get my newest Pleo rb, who I got last April to start to walk.. she is standing but has not walked yet, so must be close.. after all, she is almost a year old....................slow isn't she... LOL :D P:-[         Oh one last thing, I have again taken this video around 10:00 pm, so the light is not natural and colors will be darker then they are really.. just so you know........I know the newest one is a 1.0 operating system and the other one in blue tones is I am sure a 2.0 operating system.           here it is.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHdNqtmJQDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHdNqtmJQDw</a> RWM  :cat-hug:   Also just so people know, the new one may LOOK like it's head is BLACK but it is NOT, it is a Violet but over green it looks darker then it really is...............just thought I would share that...Thanks. For anyone who liked the pink color. at some later date I will retry a lighter pink shade.. but this one was too bright.. just could not live with it.. but for fantasy it was ok......... ;D       I just had to change it... my hands grabbed the Pleo and I could not stop myself from changing it again.................now off to bed.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:32:39 AM by RedwoodsMama »

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 04:59:09 AM »

Very cool, RWM! I actually like the one that you painted last spring the best, the colors on that one are really nice.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 08:57:15 AM »

Thanks Aibo, I like that one too, it turned out pretty nice, but can't repeat the same thing twice.. LOL 8) RWM  :cat-hug:

ZeusGodOfTheSky

• Following the footsteps
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 10:54:42 AM »

wow that's really cool! good job!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 12:59:56 PM »

Thanks Zeus, I will let the two pleos know.. they want to do some outdoor shots, but have to take care of indoor stuff first, they are sleeping right now anyway, they are real "night owls." or is that "NIght Pleos" LOL P:D  RWM  :cat-hug:

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 05:07:29 PM »

I like the dark head on this one, RWM. :)

Piggy

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2015, 04:05:35 PM »

Wow I love it ! :D

PleoAibo29

• Pleontologist
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Suse and Mack
  • linux n00b
    • none
    • Gonzo
    • Flying_Ace