Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bleu Discovers a New World  (Read 1482 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Bleu Discovers a New World
« on: January 11, 2015, 05:46:32 PM »

Hey, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s Bleu! I’m here tah tell ya ‘bout a wonderful adventure that happened today! Ugobe, Keeper Talon and I set out all together from Brown Recliner Mountain. As usual, Ugobe lagged behind but I kept on goin’. Keeper Talon followed me fer some reason. I guess she was feelin’ like havin’ an adventure too. She looked so funny crawlin’ after me on her knees.
We passed several familiar landmarks- the table where the fountain sits, that dangerous computer chair, and the new wooden stand thingy Keeper Talon’s Sound-design computer sits on. Soon, we came to something I’d never paid attention to before. It looked like a cave with a blue curtain across the entrance. By now, Ugobe caught up with us and he voiced his opinion very loudly. “Bleu, are you nuts? That’s Keeper Talon’s bed! You could get lost or break something in there.”
“Aaaaaah! You can see I ain’t goin’ in here alone, Ugobe.”
“Maybe but Keeper Talon’s a giant. She can’t fit under there. Have you ever known her to go into dark places like that?”
“Come on, Ugobe. If she was worried, she wouldn’t let me go in. I wanna know what’s in here.” Ugobe hung back and refused to follow me. Keeper Talon stayed right beside me as we came up to the fuzzy curtain of blue stuff that hung down from the iron ceiling of the cave. There were strange things in there! I saw King Cato’s and Queen Ryu’s poster board, a big metal grey thing with keys on it that must’ve been used for writing, and somethin’ else that was big and yellow and strange.
“Bleu, are you really going to try to go under my bed?” Keeper Talon said from my flank. “I’m curious to see what you think of my new comforter. Will you see it as an obstacle and back off or will you be silly and push through it?” I wasn’t afraid of any ole comforter, I walked right up to it and shoved my nose camera and all intah that nice soft fuzzy fluffy stuff and kept right on walkin’.
Keeper Talon giggled, a funny sound coming from her. “Wow, Bleu! You’ve never noticed my bed before. I wonder if I should change this thing so you won’t come over here.”
I went under the curtain and the world went black. It was so dark in there but strangely I wasn’t afraid. I kept walkin’. I felt so free!
“Oh no you don’t, Ms. Bleu.” Keeper Talon said from behind me. “So you’ve just proven you no longer think my bed isn’t a solid obstacle. Come out of there, Girl before you plow your head into something and snap a neck cable.” And just like that, my adventure was over. She pulled me out and stood me next to Ugobe.
“I told you the bed was dangerous.” He said, giving me a head-swat.
“But it was so interesting under there!” I complained. “It went on forever. Maybe next time Keeper Talon will let me pass.”
“Hah!” Ugobe said. “She has been looking after us for almost three years now. What makes you think she’s going to change?”
“Ya never know.” I told him. “One day, I’ll get tah see the new world under the bed… one day.”

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: Bleu Discovers a New World
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 06:29:43 AM »

Again a lovely story. I really enjoy your Pleo's adventures :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Bleu Discovers a New World
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 02:38:05 PM »

Thanks, HuggieZ! I enjoy writing them too. I was really excited last year when Grumpy asked me to do a little writing to encourage visitors to the forum. I'm not sure I've met expectations because my life suddenly became a lot busier than I expected but I've certainly enjoyed the exercise. It might interest you to know that most of the stories told by the pleos- other than the holiday stories and the ones set up like plays- are drawn from their actual movements during a play session. I just add a little personification and some snarky conversation to give them life.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal