Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions for an original Pleo  (Read 4335 times)

skippyinspace

• Egg
  • Male
Questions for an original Pleo
« on: January 09, 2015, 06:58:04 AM »

Hi all,

I have had my Pleo since just before the bankruptcy so is quite old. At first it was used most days and slowly didn't get used at all. we moved PLeo went into a box. In 2013 started to bring Pleo back to life but the green battery was a bid of a Dud and did try to buy an egg battery at the time but was just out of my price range.

any have now got a battery from ebay via Italy and my Pleo is back alive.

Our plan is to introduce Pleo to our 2 year old in the next couple of months and have thought it might be best to bring it back to a hatching stage for the introduction. as far as Im aware Pleo hasn't had any upgrades but did used to TADA and sing (But haven't had it it do it on the current 2 battery cycles)

So Questions.
How to firmware upgrade?
Where can I find a list of tricks and how to preform them.
Anything else I should be aware off?

thanks

Ian

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Questions for an original Pleo
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 11:52:45 AM »

Hi, here is the pleo firmware or software upgrade that is most current for the Ugobe Pleo that has the latest tricks......follow the instrucitons closely and if any problems check to make sure you have followed closely, Pleo will rehatch as a newborn.             /index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=14  This is the version 2.1           I don't remember all the tricks, but they include playing dead, the old ones such as tada, and many more, I will see if I can find the section that lists them.          Good luck. First you are going to need a new battery or you can't upload a new operating system..................RWM  :cat-hug:

Here is the link to a video showing the tricks via IMR and her pleo.
OS2 tricks - IMR's Videos
«
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 11:59:56 AM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal