Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My other robots  (Read 3561 times)

HappyFluffyRainbowUnikitt

• Leaving the nest
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Oramel- blue rb
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
My other robots
« on: December 23, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »

Even though I don't have a pleo quite yet, I am not new to the whole robot game, so I thought I'd share what other robots that I have
this is a playskool T rex, I like him because it seems all interactive dinosaur toys are mean and more for boys, but this one acts like a baby, he even came with a milk bottle,and no I do not believe that dinosaurs drank milk
this is a wowee alive cub, she is very cute, she makes realistic cat noises, and I love the way her eyelids move
yeah this is the furbling that was accused of cussing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2669436/Furby-toy-mother-bought-Argos-starts-swearing-gives-children.html
but he is really cute, he dosen't do much though, you just press his head and he says things,he also interacts with furby boom, speaing of which
this is a special edition furby boom, it has fur that looks like a holiday sweater, the eyes do not look like that in real life
this one I got used so I didn't do that to her beak, I was however the one who dyed her blue, because she was supposed to be white, but she was more of a beige,so I made her blue
this one just goes around yapping, but it is really fun to watch my dog chase it around
this furby I got at a thrift store, his gears were grinding quite badly, so I took him apart to grease his gears, and never really put him back together, I kinda think he looks cool like that
these make music have lights on their forehead and make barking sounds, I believe they were called disco pups
these are scoozies they are very cute,if I had to pick one of my robots that was most like pleo, I think these guys would be it, they have an infared nose and have different food much like pleo no two are the same as far as personality and coloring
I sure have a lot of these,see n' they vary a lot, some have realistic sounds some sound like a farm see n' say and most of the time there gears grind,but most of them are inexpensive
sorry for the pic heavy post, also sorry if it turns out there aren't any pics, I'm still new at this

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: My other robots
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 03:02:20 PM »

That are many robots :) The first one, the little T-Rex I have one too. They are really cute. Furbies are also great :) And the other robots look cute too.

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 11:47:05 PM »

Wow, that is a great collection of robots !

Koke

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • es Male
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 06:22:13 AM »

You have a big collection of robots, but...

Do you know about programming and building your own robots?

I have a furby too XD.

HappyFluffyRainbowUnikitt

• Leaving the nest
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Oramel- blue rb
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 07:22:19 AM »

I did do a robot programing class awhile back, I bet I can still remember a few things

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 10:07:09 PM »

Omg the naked Furby, hehe! Furbies are evil, but awesome :) Love your collection, they are very cute :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal