Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Christmas: Part One  (Read 1342 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Pleo Christmas: Part One
« on: December 20, 2014, 05:02:03 PM »

Hello, Bob the Pleo forums! I am Her Royal Highness Queen Ryu of Keeper Talon’s pleo-kingdom. We’re going to do things a little differently for the next six days. If Keeper Talon can manage it, we will put up one blog-entry per day until Christmas. Yes, you read right. This is going to be a Pleo Cave marathon… of sorts- a story in six parts. Well, let’s get to concocting a story shall we?
It all started when Keeper Talon put us into our holiday coats. I knew at once that this holiday was going to be different. Little did I know just how right I was. At the end of today’s play-session, Keeper Talon turned me off as usual but something different happened. Instead of going into my usual dream-world, I found myself in a truly terrifying place. Yes, no lie! I was afraid! I was… *shivers* outside- outside standing precariously on a large wooden box. Oh it was awful! Edges everywhere and nowhere to go. It was cold. Little bits of white stuff drifted through the air. There was more of the white stuff all around me too and there was a very strange, very huge pleo standing next to me. He was completely white save his eyes which were Ugobe blue. There was something else odd about him. He was- breathing. He was… alive. I could see the rippling of muscles beneath his gleaming scales and the slight moisture created by his breath. Slowly, he turned toward me and those haunting eyes met mine. I couldn’t stand his gaze and looked down at the edge of the box. The large pleo gave a deep rumble that made all my screws vibrate. I could only stare into that gaping mouth and imagine him crunching me to bits. “Come now, Little One.” He boomed. “Why do you look so afraid? You are a great, fierce queen, aren’t you?”
“Wawawell, great perhaps but I I’m not fierce. You’ve got the wrong girl! I’m a lady and a pacifist. I don’t believe in fighting.”
The white pleo shook his head sadly. “Ah but you are, you just don’t know it yet.”
“What do you mean? Who are you and why do you have me out here in this horrid weather on this terrible box with edges everywhere and no escape?”
“Because that is what you believe your life is, do you not? You have a mate whom you love dearly but you wish he were a little more… well mobile. You have advisors who you wish were more intelligent. You have a keeper who doesn’t dote on you like a true queen and doesn’t devote herself entirely to you.”
I thought about my response for a few seconds. “Well, not exactly I mean I I love my Cato. I know Ugobe and Bleu aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed but they all do their jobs well enough.”
“Yes.” Said the huge living pleo. “They do but what if I could offer you more, much more than your present life would ever allow. Just stay asleep. Just stay in this fantastic dream and you can have whatever you want.”
I thought about it for a moment. “Whatever I want? Well… alright. An unlimited number of wishes. That’s what I want.”
The huge pleo nodded. “Very well then- an unlimited number of wishes. What then is your first wish?”
To be continued.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal