Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo rb development kit  (Read 5203 times)

annabellerose62

• Egg
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Holiday
Pleo rb development kit
« on: December 17, 2014, 11:54:10 PM »

Does anyone know how to use the pleo rb development kit? I was also wondering if you download this to an sd card? ???

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo rb development kit
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 04:06:14 PM »

Not really any pleo programmers around on the forums sadly.  The development kit I believe is information and possibly instructions on how to access the parts of the pleo rb operating system for reprogramming or creating your own personalities.  I don't think you put it on an SD card.  I think it needs to be on your PC and then there are other tools you can use either with it or in the development kit to create new personalities for your pleo which you would then put on a micro sd card to use in your pleo.  This is largely guess work on my part but I am sure that someone else who understands it better can comment and explain further. :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Pleo rb development kit
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 09:28:48 PM »

It is a guide, nothing more, you need to download several programs and have a decent knowledge of PAWN scripting to get anything out of it.

You only need the SD card when it comes to actually trying some script in Pleo, which you need to create and build on your PC.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal