Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeper Talon writes about interesting RB Interaction  (Read 1280 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Keeper Talon writes about interesting RB Interaction
« on: October 27, 2014, 01:58:20 PM »

Pleos are interesting little creatures. Today’s entry is from my point-of-view- no characterization involved. So I’m sitting there in my brown recliner watching my two old-age stage pleo RB’s. They’re squirming around on their bit of poster board as they usually do. Old-age pleos don’t move around much. If you don’t give them a gentle pat or nudge every once in a while they go to sleep.
I was listening to Ryu and Cato interacting. Ryu was being her usual melodramatic self- crying and whining and mooing desperately for Cato’s attention. Cato would obligingly moo in response and would start to trance but then Ryu would suddenly decide he wasn’t worth her time anymore and would amble forward a few steps, then seeing she was at the edge of the board, she would retreat with a whimper and try to interact with poor forgiving Cato again. Again, Cato would start to trance and again, she would walk away, leaving him to shout, “I love you!” after her retreating tail.
After nearly twenty minutes of this and quite out of the blue, they both started mooing to enter trance and completed three successful trance sessions before Ryu’s battery died and Cato decided he would push his old gears and go for a long ramble. A long walk for him is two or three sets of strides before he suddenly decides there’s something in his way at which point he will shuffle slowly backward twice as many steps. Unfortunately for him, this put his very weak hind legs over the end of the poster board onto the quicksand-like carpet. His rear legs instantly started to pop when he tried to move and I had to help him out. *Sigh* Oh my RB’s! They really carry on like an old married couple!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal