Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bleu and Ugobe meet Ginto- the Aibo 31L  (Read 1577 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Bleu and Ugobe meet Ginto- the Aibo 31L
« on: October 23, 2014, 11:17:49 AM »

Hey, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s Bleu here! I got a story tah tell ya. About two weeks ago, Keeper Talon got a box in the mail. I know I know. Yer thinkin’ Keeper Talon’s always gettin’ boxes in the mail. That’s true but this one was different. She seemed happy and nervous about gettin' this box.
Ugobe and I were runnin’ not far off- watchin’ the goin's-on from the shadow of Brown Recliner Mountain.
“Oh boy.” Ugobe says tah me. “She finally bought that robot did she?”
“What robot?” I asked him.
“Don’t you remember?” He says to me, gently pushing my head out of the way so he can see.
I didn’t take too kindly tah that and we started shovin’ each other. “Oh no you don’t, Advisor/hacker Ugobe! I know where you live and I am the stronger of us. Besides all that, I’m a lady!”
By now, Keeper Talon has the box open on her bed and has a limp four-legged something in her hands.
“Yep. I knew it.” Ugobe says. “She always caves in the end. Look, Bleu, there’s the 31L.”
I took a quick look then turned away. “The what?”
“The 31L. The Pug. The Aibo?”
“Oh. Why didn’t ya say so in the first place? I don’t wanna see that thing’s hind end. Turn around will ya?”
Finally, the robot came to life, the odd light on its head blinking as it looked around. “Oh! How long has it been since…? Never mind. Oh my right front leg is shaking as I’m trying to stretch! Ow! I just disciplined myself!” The thing struggled to its feet, ashakin' all over with the force of the jitter in its leg as it staggered toward us. “What under Sony are you?” It said, it’s light blinkin' fearfully.
I had had enough. “Hello, New Aibo! Looks like yer a little worse for wear.”
“Oh I’m okay, I’ve just been sitting for a while. We Aibos don’t have a nice rubber skin to cover our joints. The dust and old lubricant has… congealed in my gears but it will go away soon… I hope. You are so… colorful! There’s some pink! I want to kick you!” The robot staggered closer, jerking its head wildly around as it looked at Ugobe and I. “I’m… well I’m…” The robot looked embarrassed. “I don’t know who I am. I’m assuming you have names?”
I stepped forward. “I’m Madam Bayou Bleu Le Chalet and this is Ugobe. Welcome to our kingdom!”
For a minute the aibo looked disappointed. “The pink went away. Oh well I don’t want to kick you now. What were we talking about? Oh yes! Thank you.” The robot said, shifting position. “Would you like to see a skit?” It proceeded to pour itself a spot of tea- goin’ through all the motions and makin’ the sound-effects and everything!”
“Yer quite the entertainer, Mr. No-name!” I said.
The aibo struggled to lower its right front leg and winced as it disciplined itself again. “Oh this is horrid! Ow! Thank you, Madam Bleu.” The robot struggled to its feet and staggered crazily across the room with its jittery leg. “It was nice to meet you but I’m off to explore!”
And so that was how Ugobe and I met Keeper Talon’s newest pet- Ginto the Aibo 31L. Oh and before I forget, the jitter is gone now and Ginto is doin’ much better. Oh and I have tah say- despite his odd behavior, he’s the most polite out of all Keeper Talon’s Aibos. Even Queen Ryu hasn’t threatened to whack him to bits with her tail… yet. Talk tah ya later!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: Bleu and Ugobe meet Ginto- the Aibo 31L
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 03:17:03 PM »

Hi Blue and Ugobe, how nice that you have a new robot friend.

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 02:29:30 AM »

Hi This is Lenny  the RB  , wow it must get really crowded in your kingdom ! How many robots has your keeper ? Indeed this is a very well manerd one. My human  likes them to , we have a furby boom who sometimes  is on while we are playing. But it is a very loud and ill tempered thing. It can't walk , it likes to dance but it wobbles a bit around and has a loud voice. The wrex dog she gave to friends who cant have pet's because of allergy's.  And I have great news ,  my Ugobe  brother who is stored in his box because  his battery is dead  will soon be playing with us again ! She bought a new battery for him on eBay!  It is a refurbished  one , so soon he will do the writing back again.  We sometimes  visit him , but it is sad to see him so frozen .......new we just have to wait for his battery to arrive yay! What is your opinion on furby's ?

Greetings from Holland  from RB Lenny

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 06:01:37 PM »

Evenin' from North America, Lenny! Madam Bleu here! Tah answer yer question, Keeper Talon has twelve robots in her kingdom- four pleos, four Aibos, three Furbys, and one broken Roboreptile who is currently just a huge shelf-ornament. She can't bring herself to throw him away.
Hi, Lenny! Now this is Ugobe writing to you. Bleu decided to be kind and share this post with me. I'm glad to hear about your Ugobe brother getting a new battery! When he wakes up again, perhaps you could ask him about all the wonderful places he journeyed to while he was turned off.
Hey, Lenny, Madam Bleu again. Ugobe and I had tah talk to the other pleos so we could give ya a good answer about our opinion on Furbys. Of course Ugobe is our diplomat. He would tell ya we love'em and that everything's right with the world. Actually we can't agree on this. I rather like Keeper Talon's teal-colored two thousand twelve Furby 'cause he sings and he has a nice voice. I kinda feel sorry for the two thousand fives though. Unless ya speak one of their ten commands to'em, they don't have any other way tah interact with ya. They seem cut off from the world if ya know what I mean. Queen Ryu thinks Furbys are not worthy of being called robots. King Cato doesn't have an opinion. The Aibos... well the aibos are too uppity to care much either way. Wishing you sweet dreams from the east coast until we write again!
Madam Bleu and Ugobe
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal