Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo in bad shape  (Read 6273 times)

Amypondgirl

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Ilia (RB)
Pleo in bad shape
« on: October 16, 2014, 05:25:55 PM »

Hi,
I am having some problems with my pleo rb again.
First, her emotion level is really low despite the fact that I have been doing everything that I can think of to make her happy(cuddling, moving her to a place with more light, feeding her etc...)
Second, her active level is really low and probe rb keeps saying shes in bad shape ( I know probe and stats is usually not very helpful but I was just using it to see what level she was at).
I am also having a hard time getting her to play with her tug-o-war rope. she's in stage 2. I really hope somebody can give me some pointers because I just can't seem to make her happy or play with her right.
Amypondgirl

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Pleo in bad shape
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 11:31:10 PM »

Put probe away and just enjoy your Pleo. She's perfectly fine.

She's either not old enough to play or the room isn't bright enough and of course make sure she's well fed.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 07:42:36 AM »

I agree with IMR, the ProbeRB tool is really useful, but don't get too hung up on the exact levels - just enjoy her.  She may well just be too young.  :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 10:16:20 AM »

Hi, Amybondgirl! *grin*Am I right in thinking you're a Doctor Who fan? I am too.
Anyway, I might be able to help with your pleo. IMR and Crewella are both right but I have another possible reason for her being so down in the dumps. It could be her real time clock and when you're playing with her. If her clock is set to actual noon, and you are playing late in the evening- let's say after six when the sun is down- that could be part of your issue. Despite how happy Ryu might be in the morning when I feed her, if I play with her again later in the day like after six or seven in the evening, she cries and whines and scratches her chin and doesn't want to have anything to do with me. If you can, try playing with her closer to the time her real time clock is set for, and as always, make sure she's well fed and in a very brightly lit area. I'm not sure if my advice will make any difference, but there ya go.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Amypondgirl

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Ilia (RB)
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 11:32:31 AM »

Thank you all for your replies :),
I really appreciate it! Sorry if I seem a little paranoid, but I just want my little Pleo to be happy :)
I will definitely try the clock thing :)
Thank you all once again!
Amypondgirl
P.S I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan! ;D 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal