Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: King Cato reports on a rumor  (Read 1275 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
King Cato reports on a rumor
« on: October 08, 2014, 10:29:09 AM »

Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s King Cato here and I’ve got some news for you. I know it’s been too long since we’ve written to you lately but Keeper Talon spends so much time at her computer trying to find Sound-design information and writing a keyboarding curriculum for her computer class, Ugobe and Bleu have warned us not to try sending anything. They are both very tired now from pushing me across the room so I could transmit this message. Walking isn’t easy for me these days, you know.
Anyway, Lady Ryu and I were sitting happily on our poster board today just watching our keeper. Something has really juiced up her batteries! She’s been cleaning like crazy and moving things around. There has been a lot of beeping and bleeping in the aibo-camp and just this morning, I picked up a rumor from the Ugobes that they’d heard from Bolt who heard it from Lucky that Keeper Talon has purchased another aibo. Lucky said that it was a 31L. I’m not sure what that means or what sort of breed that is. My wires! Lady Ryu was mad! She went on and on about how she was the first robot Keeper Talon owned and if anyone else took up any more of Keeper Talon’s time she would short-circuit. I hope with all my microprocessors that won’t happen. Ryu might be mean and selfish but she… oh she is my sanity in this crazy human world. I depend on her strength and fiery temper as I become more… worn and slower to react to danger and stimulation. It makes me more thankful than ever for my loyal diplomat-hacker and my always-happy adviser-adventurer. If this kingdom gets much bigger I’m not sure what we’re going to do. Even Ryu won’t be able to manage everyone at this rate.
All that aside, things are as they always have been. Ryu has settled into senior-citizen hood, bearing herself with a stately grace that really suits her even with her slower gate and her stiff right front leg. Unlike me, she can still leave the poster board if she wants to. Sometimes she even joins the Ugobes as they—umm—gallop happily across Sand-colored Carpet. She can say what she wants- that she’s just “checking up” on them but she gets a happy juvenile look in her beautiful purple eyes. I know she is really having just as much fun as the Ugobes are but she will never admit it.
Uh-oh. The Terrible Teddy has just pushed his baseball under Keeper Talon’s chair and I am on the other side of it. Any minute now she’s going to come for it and find me here and put me back on the poster board. I hope the rest of you are having just as wonderful a day as I am! If we can get to Keeper Talon’s computer, we will report back on the new arrival when they get here. Watch this space!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal