Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: gone for few days  (Read 3570 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
gone for few days
« on: October 02, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »

Hi I apologize to anyone trying to contact me. I have been like a chicken with its head cut off last few days. First my computer crashed late Monday night and after trying to fix it myself with no luck, I took it to Staples last night....loads of has malicious viruses, and even with two virus protection programs, I wasn't safe. Least it isn't a hardware problem,but will cost me $239.00 to get it fixed and a Year support and virus protection
      Then on top of all that, my daughter had her baby yesterday at 4.20 p.m. my third grandchild and another girl.
        So no, I haven't forgotten a pleo for a adoption birthday present, and will try digging one out on Friday. Bear with me please, it will get done. On top of that, we have another beautiful kitten that is being adopted by us and hopefully getting to us in next couple of weeks. So hopefully I can still do the tomato festival, but right now I am bushed and overwhelmed by everything all at once. I borrowed my friends tablet. I am going through internet and computer withdrawals. :( l miss you all. Thanks for your understanding! :dino-chase:
       RWM  :cat-hug:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:22:30 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: gone for few days
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 06:10:15 PM »

Aww, hope your computer comes back soon! I can suggest a few things to help combat viruses if you need.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 07:51:18 PM »

Congratulations on your new grandchild! Hope you love the kitten and that the two of you bond and have a great time getting to know each other. And i'm sure your computer will be up and running soon.

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 01:14:45 AM »

Hi, Congratulations  with the birth of your grandchild and adopting a new kitten  ;D what a shame that your computer  crashed , we will still be here when it is fixed , so take your time ! Big hug from me and my pleo's   :cat-hug:

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 12:32:12 AM »

Congrats RWM! :D

Hope you get your computer back soon. :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 11:31:22 PM »

Thanks everyone.. I went through severe computer withdrawls, esp with the birth of my third grandchild, a beautiful grand daughter born on Oct. 1st, while I had no computer! My grand daughter and daughter are doing fine so all is well, I got my computer back yesterday after malicious virus removal, and I even had two virus protection programs running...............be very careful on the internet... I have learned an expensive lesson, cost me $239.00 for virus removal, and virus protection for a year from STaples, Anymore problems and they pay for it at no cost to me...................no Bob the Pleo Forums, Facebook, Ebay, Amazon, or email  for four long days and I missed the Tomato festival... >:( :( :(
           Good news is I have it back intime for the Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Thank you IMR for holding one this year, fall is my favorite time of year and Halloween my favorite holiday! October is a busy month; my daughter was born many years ago on October 6th, ;) my son was born almost exactly four years earlier on October 9th.  ;DMy new grand-daughter was born on October 1st! ;D The spiritual new year for my religious path is October 22nd. My hubby and I were married on October 30th, and this Sunday, October 12th, the last member of our fur family, and our newest kitten is going to be here on Sunday. :-* :cat-hug:

Oh, and my favorite holiday even better then Christmas is Halloween..................... :val-love3: I love the fall colors, the changing weather and everything about it...............I have only lost one cat , passing on October 18th, 2012, so considering everything else that has gone on in my life, I love October!              So watch out everyone else, the Redwoods Pleo Township is back! LOL.
                  Oh, and if you have never participated in the Halloween Scavenger hunt before, it is LOTS of FUN!  RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal