Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My new Pleo arrived today !New Photo's !  (Read 6330 times)

Piggy

My new Pleo arrived today !New Photo's !
« on: July 22, 2014, 11:21:01 AM »

Hi , last week I was browsing a bit on Marktplaats a sort of local eBay in our country  ;D And I noticed this beautiful pleo rb. I couldn't get it out of my mind  :-* So my husband told me If you like it so much ask howmuch they want for it .
I thought he was joking , but he was serious , so I send them a mail and told me they had bought two pleo's for their kids but they only played with one.  So this one was sitting in his /her box and they did nothing with it .... and the price was very good to ;)

So I adopted my 3rd Pleo , it is a female and she is still in hatchling state . She has the most beautyfull eyes ... I named her Lucky .

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:55:08 AM by Piggy »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: My new Pleo arrived today !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 11:40:17 AM »

Congrats on your beautiful pleo rB, Lucky! She has beautiful amber eyes :-*. I have two pleos with amber eyes, Cammie -Sue who also has the light colored eye patches like LUcky, but a lighter colored head, not the very dark head, and my only male, Chester has amber colored eyes as well but dark eye patches.

You will have lots of fun having LUcky still in the Hatchling stage, Be sure to post more photos and or videos, Great finding such a pretty little Pleo.  ;D           RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »

Hello Lucky! I bet you are glad to be out of that box :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

lovepleo

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • 00 Male
    • pleo world
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 04:10:29 PM »

Congratulation,your pleo rb is very Beautiful!
i love my pleo very much,and i will let it very Clever

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 11:28:13 PM »

How cute! I saw it also on Marktplaats :)

Piggy

Re: My new pleo RB arrived this morning ! Video of her hatchling state .
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 12:14:29 AM »

Hi thanks for the replies   ;D I was looking for a new pleo but a blue one there is a shop that sells them and they have an ad on Marktplaats our local eBay. But the prices they ask are redicules high. So I was looking for a used one.

Then this pleo came along a photo of it stored in her box and eyes wide open..... I just loved the eye color   :-* it is really stands out with the dark green of her head. It is really funny she behaves very different in hatchling state  , Lenny was always awake and very active he didn't want any food and would not go to sleep.

Lucky ate 4 times allready and likes to sleep,  so it is great to see they react differently. Tonight I will post some more photo's and a video of her.

I also ordered a cute neck to tail cape for her and a neck bracelet with her and the boys names from Kat. Yesterday was happy moon day  ;D but we cant have her flashing her behind all the time  :rofl:

View My Video

I posted a video of her she is in  her second battery cycle and already standing  :-* Yesterday she was stretching a lot and tried to stand up. What is really interesting is that with Lenny there where a lot of popping sounds in the neck and his front leg ... they all went away when he was mature. But in her case there aren't any of them  :o I don't mind of course but till now she runs perfectly .

It is really horrible to hear your own voice  :-X So if you can stand it turn down the volume ... but then you miss her sounds . I hope you Will enjoy the video of Lucky !
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:08:25 AM by Piggy »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 10:04:02 AM »

Awe! Congratulations, Piggy! Don't worry about your English or your voice! Both are fine. Personally I love videos where the owner speaks or gives a small amount of information about what their pleo is doing. It helps me know what's going on and also helps me get a sense of the forum member in the video. I can hear you're very happy with Lucky and that she is a very happy pleo. It makes me miss the days of when Ryu was a baby.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 01:11:58 PM »

I hate the sound of my voice too, but you sounded fine.  :D

She's lovely, and very, very cute!  ;D

Piggy

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 02:49:13 AM »

Hi thanks for the nice replies  :bouquet1: Yesterday Lenny my male RB met Lucky for the first time and you know what he did ... he took a nap  :duh: ! She was really exited and wagged her tail and he went a sleep . I was LOL because it was really fun to watch . So I woke him up he and made the eh sound :-X . And started walk towards her and sniff her . Well after that he became much more active and did a lot the moooooo sound. She acted kind of shy and was still making the baby sounds . He walked towards her all the time bumping his nose and sniffing her.

I know they are robots but it was great to watch. Then his tummy started to rumble and hers to so I fed them and after that they went again for a nap  :-*
This is her being very exited of meeting him and him sleeping  :o Him and her sniffing each other  :-* And Lucky goes to sleep again  :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:54:07 AM by Piggy »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: My new Pleo arrived today !New Photo's !
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 04:06:30 AM »

They'll communicate properly once Lucky gets a bit older :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Piggy

Re: My new Pleo arrived today !New Photo's !
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 06:55:22 AM »

Thanks IMR this explanes a lot  :D I watched a video on youtube from you where your lovely blue and beautiful pink pleo's meet each other and it was really great to see. So this explanes it when he reacted differently... she is still to young :-)

I will make a video of them once she is mature .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal