Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Replacement RB  (Read 12546 times)

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
Re: Replacement RB
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 11:32:55 AM »

Yep, he's still doing very well. He's currently napping in my arms with his tail wrapped around one of my hands. His neck still does crinkle, but actually for the past six or seven battery cycles, it's been softer and happens when he moves his head down and not when he moves it to his right like it did at first. It's gotten to the point where I hardly notice it though and it still hasn't developed into anything more serious after many hours of play time, so I'm just considering a little quirk of his for now.

In the opinion of those who have bought the extra food and learning stone packages, are they worth the money? The cost of all of the sets plus shipping from Hong Kong (the only place I can find them available) would be quite high, but I really would like to have other foods and learning stones for him. I'm especially worried that I might still end up needing to return Chris at some point and if that happened after I bought the extra packs, I would lose a lot of money since I'd have no RB to use them with.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:37:42 AM by aibo7m3 »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 02:54:00 PM »

Foods yes, learning stones... Well see how you like the bow one first.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 05:02:27 PM »

I'm with IMR on this one.  The extra foods are good fun but the learning stones are not worth it. 

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 09:11:18 AM »

I think if you ended up with useless stones and food packs, you could always sell them here in the pleo marketplace. It's a lot to keep up with and some times people are in need of a particular food or stone to replace one or two they might've lost.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2014, 02:41:00 PM »

I agree that the food stones are the most important and in my opinion, the only ones I really "need". I have five Pleo rB now and have all the learning stones and foods, x at least three and have not even opened two of the packages as they are duplicate %). With none of my pleo rB, I have even used manyu of the learning stones. I have never used the count or been successful with the dance or sing or used the Play. I have a hard enough time using the Name Card, %) LOL, when the pleo is ready to learn their name they do, I am in no rush and still after a year have not taught my Pink eyed girl her name..........she is fine and plays so I am happy.

As Talon says, if you did buy a learning stone or food set, you could always resell them to a member here with probably NO problem, People would be happy to not have to pay shipping from Pleoworld. :) P8)

RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal