Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AccessoryJack?  (Read 6122 times)

bunniesRawesome

• Head of the herd
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Lucy & Buster
    • Professor
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Gonzo
    • Snoopy
AccessoryJack?
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:35:12 AM »

Has anyone ever heard of AccessoryJack? They seem to be selling RB's at a relatively cheap price, but I can't tell if it's safe or not.

http://www.accessoryjack.com/pleo-rb-baby-robotic-dinosaur-blue.html

http://www.accessoryjack.com/pleo-rb-baby-robotic-dinosaur-pink.html

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: AccessoryJack?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 07:06:06 AM »

A few people on here have bought from Accessoryjack, I'm not aware of any major problems.

One thing I do remember, though, is that the Pleo RBs from there didn't come with the food leaves/accessories that are usually included in the box with the Pleo RB.  That was some time ago and I've no idea if that's still the case, but check with them and be aware that you might have to purchase them separately.

Nemesis

• Head of the herd
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Pluto the ugobe!
  • Chomp chomp chomp...
    • Daffy_Duck
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 12:58:59 AM »

I bought Lumpy from there (an RB) and there was nothing wrong with him. BUT I paid for 3 day delivery, a stupid $91 just for delivery, and he arrived two weeks later, with no refund. Although tbh I think it was a fluke. Although I had to contact them when he didn't show up and if I hadn't nothing would have been done to fix the problem. It annoyed me so much that it guaranteed I won't recommend them to anyone.

Marmadrid

• Member of the herd
  • es Female
  • Pleo(s): Max
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 01:37:40 AM »

I bought learning stones as there was no availability here and I had no problems. Only be careful with the transport cost. It was too expensive!!!

bunniesRawesome

• Head of the herd
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Lucy & Buster
    • Professor
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Gonzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 10:08:41 AM »

If I do end up getting an RB, I think I'll buy it off of amazon. It's not worth so much extra money just for a pink or blue color. I'd rather stick with the green anyways :)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 05:33:36 PM »

The pink and blue ones were originally produced to be exclusive to the Asian market but for a while when Innvo had an office in the US they were selling them world wide and they were quite easy to get.  It seems since the US office closed down they are now a lot harder to find as many of the official distributors for Innvo around the world only seem to offer the green ones.  So unless you can buy them direct from pleoworld if you are after a pink or blue one you will find they are more expensive. 
There have been a few people who have purchased from accessory jack in the past without any issues but it dose seem some people have had issue so it would be worth checking that you are going to be getting what you expect by asking questions to them before purchasing and be sure you understand the costs involved for shipping. 

SunshineGirl

• Following the footsteps
  • se Female
  • Pleo(s): Evert (Ugobe 2009)
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 02:34:57 AM »

I know that this is an old topic, but a more recently experience may also add value...?
I ordered two Pleo capes from AccessoryJack and the arrived very quickly to me (in Sweden) - no problem with my order what so ever  :)

Icewolf

• Pleontologist
  • se Female
  • Pleo(s): Keyla and Léon
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 01:43:30 PM »

I once bought a food/learning stones bundle there. Took like a week for it to arrive and there wasn't any other complications. I would definitely buy more stuff there later!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal