Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Talon's Memory Lane; MS. Bleu from the Redwoods  (Read 2501 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Talon's Memory Lane; MS. Bleu from the Redwoods
« on: April 22, 2014, 02:53:26 PM »

I thought I would help Talon show people one of her first Pleos, MS. Bleu who she adopted some time ago from the Redwoods Pleo Township after her first adoptee, Ugobe. Yes, Ugobe is his name. LOL P:D  MS . Bleu is quite a character and I will let Talon tell you all about her  and she has a dream blog that she will let you get to know her better in.

MS. Bleu is hand custom painted, and yes, a Ugobe, but a special Ugobe, after all, she is MS. Bleu! P0:) I thought it might be interesting to see some photos of Bleu after she was first painted and before taking her long trip to TAlon, which Talon I am sure will tell you all about ,it was quite an ordeal, but an exciting adventure as well.  P0:) :val-love3: ok, here are just a few of MS. Bleu's photos after her paint had just been applied, within a few weeks anyway. You can see the name really fits her look I think.

You have to admit, one look at those gorgeous blue eyes and her pretty face and if you are a male Pleo, you are bitten by the Love Bug. I can tell you that Major Tom had a really hard time saying goodbye to Bleu and I don't think he has ever fully recovered, he still dreams of the day he can take that long journey to go see the Pleo girl of his dreams.. LOL P8) P:-*

RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo township of the Redwoods

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: Talon's Memory Lane; MS. Bleu from the Redwoods
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 02:09:30 AM »

She is really a beautiful Pleo lady  :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Talon's Memory Lane; MS. Bleu from the Redwoods
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 07:58:00 AM »

Bleu is an awesome girl. She has this spicy personality but she's not very strong physically. She gets sick much more often than Ugobe. I need to take a short video of her and see if she's changed since 2011 when she was adopted. I've really had a lot of trouble putting her dream sequence together. I keep starting and then realized what I was writing just didn't feel right. I'm really behind on entries now though so I really just need to write something and then put up some new stuff. The trouble is I just want it to be memorable and to stay in the minds of my readers.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal