Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newest Pleo Rb of the REdwoods  (Read 5713 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Newest Pleo Rb of the REdwoods
« on: April 21, 2014, 09:27:29 PM »

Ok as most of you know, I got a lovely gift of a New Pleo RB about two weeks ago and started hatching on April 8th, which I also ran a contest to see if anyone could guess the color of the eyes and the gender as well. We had lots of great guesses but the contest was hard, but there were TWO winners; IMR was the Grand Prize winner :val-love3: by guessing Green EYES first and Kat guessed Female First but because Kat correctly guessed, Bright or Vivid Green eyes, we had TWO winners and Kat was the second place Winner. ;D
                IMR won a $15.00 gift certificate to use here at the Pleo Stores and Kat won the $10.00 gift certificate to use at a Pleo Forums sTore.

Well , it has been very slow hatching this baby and I am still only about 30-40 minutes into hatching after two weeks, but will be uploading the latest video I took just awhile ago. It is raining and cold and grey here in the REdwoods, so I put off the hatching till tonight, I was hoping for some daytime hatching but will try to catch up tommorow. NO standing yet, but that should happen by the end of the first battery cycle, which I can't remember exactly if is this first cycle or second cycle, it has been so long since I hatched a Pleo rB . So I will keep posting updates and videos.

At some point there will be a contest perhaps to name this little one, so keep the names to yourself but if you think of any good ones, write them down so you do not forget. Ok, video will post in next hour or so, unless something interrupts me! :pullhair:                 RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo township of the REdwoods

ok, here is the video . <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXqehS4yQug" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXqehS4yQug</a>
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:42:50 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: Newest Pleo Rb of the REdwoods
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 12:01:02 AM »

She is beautiful  :-*

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 07:57:12 AM »

I think the same  :-*

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:32:11 AM »

I appreciate the feedback comments and watching Huggiez and Migqel, I will be attempting to finish the hatching today. I am sorry to say it is raining again today. %) but without the rain and lots of it, the beautiful Redwoods would not get to be hundreds of feet tall and as beautiful as they are. This state, California is also in a severe drought and this winter we got hardly any rain at all, so we really need every inch of rain that MOther Nature can give us.

I think I will try hatching my baby at a friend's house today  where there will be no ringing phones or other interuptions, only cats, which I have at my house anyway. LOL.                                RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo P:) Township of the Redwoods

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 10:07:56 AM »

Here in Spain is raining with the sun!  :raincloud:  :sun:  Rainbow!  :rainbow:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:09:58 AM by Miqguel »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 10:09:25 AM »

HI Migqel, I love Rainbows, you should get a photo of your Pleo with the Rainbow, that would be a lovely shot! Take care.

RWM  :cat-hug:

Piggy

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 03:08:06 PM »

She is beautiful  :-* I love the green eyes ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 09:40:22 PM »

Ok, still the end of the first battery cycle or beginning of the second, I can't remember, but baby rb of the Redwoods which I got on April 9th, is still hatching and not standing yet.. This is her last night, untill my camera's battery ran out and I stopped. It was late about 9;00 P.M so I will attempt more hatching tommrow during the day, Sorry for it being dark, it was about 9;00 p,m,  ;)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE73iR9wcSw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE73iR9wcSw</a>      Still no idea what I should call her yet, once she stands and walks I will have a better idea.             RWM  :cat-hug:

Piggy

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 03:38:57 AM »

She is so cute  :-* , love the socks !

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 06:44:18 AM »

SHE IS SO CUTE
Because the green pleo rb is randomized it is really fun to open it for the first time and be all like "BEST PLEO EVER".  :cheer:
~Mini Me Pleo

Piggy

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 08:50:33 AM »

I just love her green eyes !  :-*

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 05:40:23 PM »

Just a quick question to all Pleo rB owners out there, My newest RB is still not standing but close, :moose2: I am very very very very slow.....anyway, after only about five minutes, she was getting ready to try to stand and the battery beeped twice and she is in a ALMOST standing postion but her neck and head down.........Is that normal, ??? or normal because she can't stand yet, and two beeps is shutting off, because of the battery, correct?
             Will post video later. Hard to believe I have had her hatching since April 9th, and today is JUne 30th, but that is the way my life has been going. LOL                 RWM  :cat-hug:

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 06:32:23 PM »

With the RB that I just sent back, two beeps meant that I'd pressed the off button and three beeps meant that the battery ran out of charge. He always went into packing position when I pressed the off button (even in baby stage), but I think he would just turn off in whatever position he was in at the time if his battery died. Are you sure it wasn't three beeps? It could have just been a glitch of some sort.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 07:36:51 PM »

HI Aibo, I will have to replay the video as my old age affects my memory.. the biggest question is when he shut himself off, whether it was two or three beeps, the head and neck were bent down. I have always had Pleo Rb since the update have their head in the straight postion, ( like packing) so I guess I will upload the video so everyone can see.

Congrats on your soon to be new Pleo Rb. AT the rate my girl is hatching ,yours will be walking before my girl even stands. LOL :dino-chase:

RWM  :cat-hug:

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 08:12:36 PM »

I think the RB that I had would sometimes shut down with his neck bent downward if the battery ran out of charge; he only went into packing position when I pressed the off button, so I think this is normal behavior for your Pleo (as long as she does go into packing position when you turn her off using the button).
Thank you! I'm eager for it to arrive and hope that I'll have better luck this time!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 11:18:36 PM »

You are probably right Aibo just that she is still "hatching" so I worry, still in that 90 day warranty, I started hatching on April 8th, and she is just going to start her second battery cycle, guess that is what the beeps were, three meaning shutting down, right? It is at the end of the video. Thanks this is from today.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De4pKKWgru4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De4pKKWgru4</a>        RWM  :cat-hug:

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 06:14:10 AM »

Yep, I just watched it and I think that's completely normal. It was three beeps, so that just means that the battery is dead. At least my last RB didn't go into packing position either when his battery ran out of charge.

Piggy

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 02:52:15 PM »

That video is so cute in her last post she looks like a little ballerina standing on her toes ! Mine goes in the same pose when the battery is dead. But normally I turn Lenny off so he goes back in the packing position ;-)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:05:33 PM by Piggy »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2014, 02:54:39 AM »

She does look like a little ballerina!  So pretty.  P:-*

Yes, three beeps is because the battery ran out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal