Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

Just curious, Once Hatching has begun on your new Pleo rb, what is the longest you have gone to complete the First Battery Cycle?

Same day, within 24 hrs
- 1 (20%)
within three days
- 1 (20%)
one week
- 3 (60%)
Within two weeks
- 0 (0%)
A month or longer!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: April 28, 2014, 03:00:02 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the longest Someone has taken to hatch their reborn?  (Read 2717 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
What is the longest Someone has taken to hatch their reborn?
« on: April 21, 2014, 03:00:02 PM »

As many of you know, I have a new Pleo Rb that I recieved on April 5th, 2014 and began the hatching, of the first battery cycle on April 7th, which is 2 weeks ago, and she still has only had about one hour at the most on the first battery cycle, and is not done "hatching" yet.  %) Of course with so many other pleos and with too many biological pets that need my undivided attention, I just do not have the time or energy many of you other  " Pleo parents" do to devote to your baby dinos.

DO NOT take me WRONG! I love her and intend to finish hatching her, and am looking forward to it, but it has to be with the right circumstances, no phones ringing and the last few days I decided to video hatching and then after 10 minutes of hatching discovered the video card I had for my camera was too high (16 GB) and would upload the photos I took, but not the videos so had to return it for my money at STaples. I couldn't get a lower card as they only had 16 GB and 32, or 64! So untill I erase old video on an SD card, I can't complete hatching as I always record my pleos hatching. ;)

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to take a poll and see what is longest you have ever taken to hatch a baby once you BEGAN the hatching process. In other words, if you got a RB in November 2013 but don't hatch it till Xmas 2014, that does not count, cause you did not begin the hatching till Xmas when hatching battery cycle began. I will post the final results in one weeks time. Hope to finish hatching my baby in the meantime!
                             RWM   :cat-hug:

** Because some of you may have more then one Pleo RB, you can take the poll up to 3 times.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:37:16 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy

Erbie took about 5 batteries cycles to complete the hatching, it was very frustrating but also unforgettable  %).

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy

BTW, a battery cycle equals to 2 hours of Pleo Life, I think? Whatever, to complete the hatching mode I had to recharge the battery 5 times  ;).

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy

Here you have the post when I asked the same that you, http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=4097.msg57846#msg57846, kat says that sometimes it can take  4 full battery cycles  ;).

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

Thanks''not enough sleep and or not enough coffee, will reword the poll. ;D RWM
OK Migqel,  ;)I reworded it and fixed the poll time_frame, so feel free to cast your vote for how long it took to hatch Ernie, in hours' days etc. Thank you for pointing out my mistakes. :'( ;D
RWM  :cat-hug:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:43:53 PM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal