Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dont lose your Micro SD cards!  (Read 2766 times)

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
Dont lose your Micro SD cards!
« on: April 18, 2014, 11:19:30 AM »

Yep, I took out rose today to find out my Micro SD cards is missing... I don't even know where to start looking  :-X So be careful with those little chips!!! Anything could have happened to it XD

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Dont lose your Micro SD cards!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 12:15:58 PM »

Is it inside Rose? I always keep my micro sd cards and SD cards in a plastic container.  RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 04:25:18 AM »

They can't just fall out, they clip inside so perhaps you or someone you know took it out and put it somewhere?
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 06:28:54 AM »

IMR is right, IF you had it in Rose, it is not going to just "fall out", If you meant you wanted to check Rose for something, such as Probe RB, then you would not leave it in Rose other then to check her, or if you had a skit like IMR has done, so when done you would take out. I try to keep myne in their original plastic containers or in the camera case I keep my camera in, and because I take so many videos and photos, I have at least 8 SD cards but only about 3 micro SD cards that would fit into Pleo rB.
                Each SD card or Micro SD card has a small label on it so I know what they are. I can't use each one over and over, cause I don't want to keep downloading the different skits, Probe RB or STATS RB, etc. I only keep one micro SD card permanently in one Pleo Rb, Cammie -Sue, and that is because she had a operating system problem over a year ago, and with the help of PleoPet, keeping a micro SD card in her and NEVER taking it out is the ONLY way she will operate. AS soon as I remove it, she goes dead.  :(

None of my other Pleo RB ever keep one in them except for temporary downloads, etc. Because micro SD cards are so so tiny, it is easy to lose them unless you have a safe place to store them. Good luck finding it.    ;D                RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal