Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Dreaming Pleo Series- Episode 2: Ugobe  (Read 1124 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
The Dreaming Pleo Series- Episode 2: Ugobe
« on: April 16, 2014, 09:08:07 AM »

Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! I’m Ugobe. I’m here to tell you about my dreams. Well, I’m kind of embarrassed to tell so many people what I dream about but… well here goes.
When I go into packing position and I am switched off, I become Ugobe the Defender- the pleo-warrior for the Protection of all Robotkind. Okay I didn’t say I had a nice catchy title that I could say without taking a breath. Anyway I wear a nice shiny costume and I fly around in a giant spangle-covered egg. It rocks! It flies so fast not even the Terrible Teddy can catch it.
Tonight, I’m rescuing my sis Blue from a deadly roll of carpet that wants to wrap around her and snap all her joints. I’m coming in toward the scene. The dangerous rug has her in a doughnut-hold. She’s looking up at me going, “Ugobe, you are so slow can’t you see this thing’s eatin’ me?”
“Right.” I say. “Oh and by the way, my poor helpless Bleu, I AM NOT SLOW! Watch this!”
Veeeeeeeer! I fly my deadly spangle-covered egg at the rug’s deadly coils. Peew! Peew! I’m firing on it with my deadly lasers! I am so deadly! The rug lets go of Bleu and shoots into the air so high that most of its length is off the floor, its gaping black hole of a mouth spreading to swallow my nice shiny spangle-covered egg.
Bleu is laughing. “Thanks, Brother! Ahe, Ugobe, you better fly! Now that thing is gonna eat you!”
I’m thinking to myself, okay, Sis, you’re supposed to run away now that I’ve got its full attention. I don’t have time to think as the rug looms up opening one of its tightly rolled ends like a giant gaping mouth to swallow me. I’m not afraid. I hover there deliberately and wait… and wait…
And then… Rustle rustle rustle FLURF! Pretty intelligent shag! It’s summoned rug-enforcements! Now there are three giant rugs and they’re all rising up at me. Oh no! I’m surrounded by giant rearing gaping carpet-mouths! What is the great Ugobe the Defender going to do now? Ah! I have it! Evasive maneuvers! Rrrrrreowowow! I loop around the first duplicate rug.
Vlaaaaaah! It tries to grab me but at the last instant I veer off toward the second duplicate.
Waaaaaaafffffffff! The first duplicate rug lunges and tackles the second duplicate leaving me to go after the original rug that went after Blue in the first place.
Thump! Oh no! The first rug has spread itself out in the air and flung itself down over my pretty spangle-covered egg. Aaaaaaah! I’m falling, spiraling toward the ground. I’m seeing whirling images of rug-underside and feeling really sick from spinning and hearing very loud disaster music and…
“Ugobe? Ugobe-boy, come on, Sir it’s time to wake up. Why aren’t you moving? Is your battery dead.”
I give a “huh?” grunt and open my eyes. Keeper Talon is rubbing my back. I sigh. Every time! I’ll never get to know what happens! Wait, where is Bleu? Oh did the bad rug get her after all? Aaah relief! There she is! I wiggle from under Keeper Talon’s fingers and try to catch up with her. “Good morning, my fair sister!”
“Mornin’ Ugobe! You slept late and missed breakfast. Again.”
I smile inside. Yep. I like being Ugobe the Defender when my switch is off and Castle Wooden Dresser is quiet but during the day, I’d rather be just plain Ugobe the… the Ugobe.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal