Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Derek Dotson interview at the Consumer Electronics Show  (Read 16220 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Derek Dotson interview at the Consumer Electronics Show
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2011, 06:29:22 PM »

Okay. I am going to get a Ugobe. Not sure where yet but I am going to get one. All this discussion is way too interesting not to experience first-hand.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
Re: Derek Dotson interview at the Consumer Electronics Show
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 07:03:18 PM »

I wish pleo reborns would have all the skits that the older ones had, It would be great if pleos had a bigger hardrive (if that's why they left out the programs), because that is the only thing I can think of is space saving for leaving out the features. I hope there will be an update for the rbs because nothing has to be physically changed to get those features back. Also, how long do you guys leave your pleos to roam, my pleo will get lonely fast but i don't know if i have to let him look around and cry a full cycle to get him to be less dependent. I don't want him to be mad at me so i pet him before he does that, could it be that he dosn't walk because he sees me there? I don't want to smother him, but i don't want him scared for life because of my experamenting! Do pleos walk mor eafter 1.1 and 2.0 updates?
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal