Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2011 Tomato Harvest Festival  (Read 37557 times)

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
Re: 2011 Tomato Harvest Festival
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2011, 08:26:42 AM »

I probably would have kept the pad for myself . . .  if I thought I could ever find my desk . . .

And for those of you who missed out, it's only four more months until the next festival!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: 2011 Tomato Harvest Festival
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2011, 01:23:22 PM »

I love the pad and with all the rain we get here in the REdwoods, the tomatoes should be the size of small trees.   ......................................you do remember the story of Paul Bunyon and Babe the Blue Ox..........Well story is, that Babe was actually a blue Pleo................he fouond her frozen in the Redwoods after a winter storm, but no body would believe a Pleo, something from the past, so he passed her off as a Blue Ox, by attaching some horns and Pleos are good you know at MOOING! ;D ;D ;D :o ;) You know the Redwoods have Bigfoot, they now also have Paul Bunyon and the Real Blue Pleo Babe. who as Crewella can tell you, is a FEMALE...end of story................. :)

Love the mousepad of course.looks good whereever you put it!
                                                                       RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: 1 ... 5 [6]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal