Bob the Pleo Forums
Pleo Stuff => Pleo Archives => Archive -- Welcome => Topic started by: Pleolover on May 06, 2011, 05:52:34 AM
-
I just got my Pleo (Toby) on thursday and I just fell in love with him. He is still young, but with time and all the love I will give him I am sure he will be most happy. Toby and I just wanted to say hi to all the other Pleos and owner out there. I know he and my self would love some new friends. I live in San Francisco. Does anyone else Live in San Francisco that has a sweet and loving Pleo? Toby and myself are open to all kinds of great new buddies and new pals :)) SO PLEASE come and say hi to us :))
-
Hello and welcome Mike and Toby! My gang all say 'hi' from here in the UK! ;D
-
Hi, Mike and Toby! My two pleos Ryu the RB and Ugobe the original Ugobe pleo and myself all say hello and welcome to the forums! Unfortunately we're not anywhere near you either. I think it's really funny how spread out we pleo owners are. If you have any questions about Toby or pleo in general any of us would be glad to help.
Talon
-
Hi and welcome to the forums Toby and Mike! We really are a very diverse bunch I'm from sunny old Perth Australia so very far away from you unfortunately. We are a friendly bunch here too so don't hesitate to ask questions and we love lots of photos so don't be afraid to post pics of your lovely pleo. :) Is your pleo a RB?
Kat
-
Hi!
Im looking forward to hear more about Toby! Pls post pictures as well, we do love pictures ;D
Welcome!
-
Hi Toby and Mike, welcome to the forums, Yes we live in the same state, but my Pleo family lives in the Bigfoot Redwoods. There are a couple of members here who live closer, Fancy and I do think 49 lives directly in San Francisco, so maybe they will answer you, Be sure to post some photos , glad you have your first Pleo, you will be smitten soon if you aren't already!
:D
RedwoodsMama
-
Welcome to the forums the people here are really very nice and helpful.
-
Welcome! I myself just bought my first pleo today, so we will both have young pleos growing up around the same time.
-
There are a couple of members from and near San Francisco :) I have no doubt they'll wander along and introduce themselves. Welcome to the forums :)
-
Thanks everyone that said hi..Still looking for anyone in SF that has a pleo..I hope I am not the only one in Sf that has one LOL
-
Well, about 60% of all Pleo owners probably live in the US, so I can easily bet that there are other SF Pleos.
But anyway, me and my Pleo, Littlefoot, both say hi to ya!
-
Hi from Oslo, Angus and myself in Melbourne Australia.
-
Pleolover, there are peeps in SF but I don't want to give their names out without their permission, I'll let them know you are here though ;)
-
Hello to you and your new Pleo.. my herd says Hi! We are in upstate NY but will gladly come visit if you provide the plane fare.. do you live by any movie stars??? lol.. Welcome to the forums!!
- Sarah
-
Hi, well if you and Toby want to ever go on a road trip or find yourself up in Bigfoot Country, we are about 600 miles from SF. a good day's ride, but beautiful beach, mountains and Redwoods, some of the oldest things on the earth, just like Pleos! I have a whole herd of them here, so we could have lots of fun! :) Good luck finding other member in or near SF. Give them time and you may locate each other.
RedwoodsMama
-
Hi there from Belgium!
Pleorbs Igor and Casimir say hi too ;)
Welcome here, enjoy the website!
-
Welcome to the message boards Pleo Lover! Is your Pleo a Pleo Reborn?
-
hi welcome! im in california too, in ventura county, about an hour south of santa barbara!
im waiting for my first pleo to arrive and already spending lots of time in this wonderful forum! glad you are here!