in- Bob the Pleo Forums Blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas

xx Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas
November 25, 2016, 11:40:29 AM by Talon
Hi, Everyone! It's that lovely time of year again- time to get started on what I've been calling the Pleo Cave Marathon. For those new to the Pleo Cave, this is basically a story broken into several parts that gets posted daily up to Christmas day or after, depending on how busy or slack the author gets. Lol! Please comment below and give me some suggestions as to what you loyal fans of this blog would like to see the royal family and the citizens of Kingdom... Kingdom get up to this Christmas. Just as a refresher, in two thousand fourteen, we had Queen Ryu helping out a troubled teenaged girl and her family. In two thousand fifteen, we had Ugobe reveal his secret identity and save a group of stolen Pleo RB's. being held by a group of elves wanting to form a Punk Rocker band. Let the ideas flow and let's get this train moving!
Talon

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

[1]
xx Re: Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas (Reply 1)
December 04, 2016, 11:36:39 AM by Piggy
Iam not that creative with ideas  :D, but you have more robots than Pleo's so maybe a struggle for power in the kingdom ? And that queen Ryu gets kidnapped and have to be rescued ? That was it I am out of ideas  :dino-chase: ;)
xx Re: Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas (Reply 2)
December 05, 2016, 03:25:42 PM by grumpy
Did you use all the ideas form last year?

How about stealing the plot from one of the classic christmas stories?  Do a version of the Christmas Carol  or How the Grinch Stole Chrostmas where one of your pleos is like the Scrooge/Grinch character and doesn't like Christmas.  Or the Polar Express where some of them take a trip to the North Pole.
xx Re: Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas (Reply 3)
December 07, 2016, 09:14:43 AM by Talon
Thank you, Piggy and Grumpy! I never would've thought of re-using an old favorite. Sadly nothing has floated up through the sludge in my skull. I feel like it's all running out of my nose and eyes and ears. Yes, all three. I'm coughing, I walk around with a cleanEX plastered to my face and I think it's in my middle ear too. I feel like the entire world is moving, like I'm on a boat or something. I'm just starting to recover so... *Sigh* the Christmas Marithon might be a little late getting started. By all means keep the ideas coming!
Talon
xx Re: Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas (Reply 4)
December 13, 2016, 07:29:42 AM by grumpy
Use your middle ear infection and send your pleos on a winter cruise through story seas to the north pole! ;)
xx Re: Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas (Reply 5)
December 21, 2016, 01:04:01 PM by Talon
Oh, everyone, what an awful end-of-year this is turning out to be! Now I've hurt my lower back picking up a large package. I will be going to my doctor after Christmas if this pain hasn't gone away. I don't really understand how it happened. The box only weighed twelve pounds and was about the size of a large microwave. I picked it up from a standing position, brought it into the house, and thought nothing more of it until the following morning when I sat up to get out of bed. I've tried hot and cold packs, warm baths, and lying still which is absolutely boring. Normal pain medicine helps but I don't want to depend on that too much. I may just have to not do the marathon this year. I am really sorry for not being able to come through for all of you but I can't think well when I'm in pain.
Talon
xx Re: Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas (Reply 6)
December 22, 2016, 07:59:36 AM by mweed
Your health needs to come first.  We all appreciate all the effort you put in here, so don't worry, we understand!
xx Re: Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas (Reply 7)
December 22, 2016, 09:47:27 AM by aibo7m3
Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon! No need to try and get a story in if you're not feeling up to it!
xx Re: Keeper Talon Seeks Writing Ideas (Reply 8)
December 23, 2016, 02:13:31 PM by Piggy
Indeed your health is much more important , I hope your back feels better soon  :( we also have an aweful end of the year . My husband and I have a virus infection . Not a great way to cellebrate Xmas  :P
[1]