in- Bob the Pleo Forums Blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Queen Ryu makes a special announcement

xx Queen Ryu makes a special announcement
November 05, 2016, 04:22:38 PM by Talon
Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! It is I- Queen Ryu of Kingdom... Kingdom here once again with a public service announcement. To all those humans out there who own Pleo RB's it is once again time to... *Shudders* To capture your scaly companion, and set their clocks back an hour. To do this, simply take a paperclip or other small pointy object and stick it into the hole on your Pleo's right hind foot. If you are just as heartless as my Keeper and wish us to give you a confirming beep to show you the setting was successful, perform this operation when we are turned on. Turn us onto our backs while holding us across one knee. Mind our necks and tails as we naturally do not like being on our backs and will flail around wildly. Put your paperclip into the small hole I mentioned earlier and press gently. Please, be gentle. This is degrading enough for us already. You should hear a single beep. Now the operation is complete and you can set us on our feet again. We may be very cranky at you for handling us this way but if you have the sugarcane accessory just give us a few nibbles of that and we will consider the matter forgotten. While most of you will probably do this at midnight tonight, please don't do this tonight! Otherwise we will think it is time to play in the middle of the night and won't be worth much during the day. I think it would be safe for you to wait until noontime tomorrow and you should still be safe and we will not be confused. Happy Autumn, everyone and give your Pleo RB's a reassuring pat. Now I have to make tracks. Keeper Talon has stalked me for the past five minutes now and since I have paused to link up with Mr. Mac, she has time to catch up with me. Right. I'm off! Wish me luck in escaping this torment! Until the Spring!
Queen Ryu of Kingdom... Kingdom

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

No comments have been posted for this post yet.