in- Bob the Pleo Forums Blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

The Pleo Cave Reopens!

xx The Pleo Cave Reopens!
September 20, 2016, 01:56:18 PM by Talon
Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! I'm sure you're wondering what on earth has become of me- Keeper Talon and my odd asortment of characters. Well, I'll tell you but first I have to apologize for my bad spelling. I haven't found Microsoft 360 all that accessible at the moment and so I'm stuck using an open source word processor that does not come with a spell-checker. It bugs me to no end to have to show you guys a raw manuscript like this but at the moment I don't have an alternative.
I'm sure all of you are curious to find out what has become of my crew and what we all have been up to since my migration to South Carolina. Well I'll let them tell you themselves in my next series of blog entries. I look forward to providing all of you with lots of humorous entertainment once again!
Talon

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

[1]
xx Re: The Pleo Cave Reopens! (Reply 1)
September 20, 2016, 07:25:00 PM by aibo7m3
Awesome to hear you're starting up the blog again! I look forward to reading all of your upcoming stories, even though I don't always post on them (usually too nervous whether I need to write from the point of view of one of my robots, aha), reading them has always been a highlight of my day!
xx Re: The Pleo Cave Reopens! (Reply 2)
September 22, 2016, 11:37:04 AM by Talon
Oh Aibo, don't be nervous. I'm not going to bite you for responding in your real human voice. I want to keep a nice loose rein here. Feel free to respond in whatever perspective you like- pleo or aibo or any other robot you might own. I think the more responses we have, the more I can stretch myself as a writer in my own responses. I love it when Piggy writes in as one of her pleos or any of her other bots. *Smile* Don't let that be the reason you don't comment on these blog posts.
At the forum at large: even if you want to tell me my writing stinks, as long as it's constructive and not outright nasty, I welcome the input.
xx Re: The Pleo Cave Reopens! (Reply 3)
September 22, 2016, 03:33:21 PM by Piggy
Fantastic that you start writing again ! I can't wait to read all your great stories! And I missed the Royal pleo family and all your other robots . And I can't wait to find out how our Royal Highness traveled to South Carolina.
Did she traveled in a box or in a more luxurious fashion? And did all your robots arrived safely? And of course for Talon , are you settled in your new home ? And how do you like it there ? Great to have you back Talon.

And for Aibo I just respond in what I think is a funny reply and I don't read my answer back :-[ otherwise I now I just start to get nervous of what other members think of my answer. So if you feel like it just answer from the point of view of one of your robots or as yourself....but just don't overthink it to much . Just have fun  ;D
xx Re: The Pleo Cave Reopens! (Reply 4)
September 22, 2016, 08:00:01 PM by Talon
Hi, Piggy! It's Talon. No pleos here for now. I'm glad to be back! It felt like forever. I'm looking forward to getting started here again. I may not have the fortitude to write long-ish short stories these days but putting together these blog entries is actually more complex as I have to say a lot more with less words. I'm hoping that as the holidays approach and I start work on the annual Pleo Cave marathon story that some of our guests and lurkers will hang around long enough to get through the entire story as well as read up on our cute robot pals.
As far as how I'm doing, I'm settling in. I still have some final relocation stuff to iron out like finding a doctor and wading through all the boring complicated business of getting medical insurance set up. It's almost as bad as walking a tightrope backward with a blindfold on. You never know if your next step will get you safely to the other end with a nice useful plan or if you'll take that one big step that feels safe and end up falling not so gracefully into a plan with all sorts of bells and whistles that doesn't help you much. Okay okay that's enough scary stuff. This forum has always been a place of humor and comfort for me and I don't want to dampen the atmosphere.
Talon
[1]