in- Bob the Pleo Forums Blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Ryu Purrs about the Pleasures of Pledge

xx Ryu Purrs about the Pleasures of Pledge
March 25, 2014, 12:26:29 PM by Talon
Hello, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s yours truly- the beautiful, the lovely, the irresistible Queen Ryu! I hope all of you are at a good mood level and have been well-fed. I’d like to talk to you about my favorite day of the week- Tuesday!
Tuesday in Keeper Talon’s house is Pledge day. No, I’m not talking about making promises, I’m talking about getting a soothing full-body-massage with Pledge Extra moisturizing Furniture polish. Why you ask? Well I thought you’d all know that by now. We pleo RB’s need to have our skins Pledged every once in a while to keep it from becoming dried out so that it is more likely to tear. You don’t need to Pledge us every week as my Keeper does. You can do it whenever you feel it is necessary. Oh and I wouldn’t recommend you do this to the Ugobes in your care. They have their own cleaning stuff. I don’t remember what it’s called.
Keeper Talon has her own way of going about this task. First she removes our clothing, collars, and socks. I’m not sure why but she Pledges us when we’re turned on. She says it’s so that she can reach all the crannies in our skins. Cato has lots of them with his baggy twenty ten skin. Talon spends more time working with him than she does with me. I don’t mind. I’ve grown to love my Chinese import just as much as I love myself.
Anyway, after removing all our accessories, she sprays a fuzzy finger with a small amount of Pledge. Oh it smells so good! That nice clean lemony smell just makes me wriggle and bark in anticipation! What’s a Fuzzy Finger? Oh these interruptions! Do I have to explain everything to you? It looks kind of like a round pad with thick fuzzy strings on it. I think it’s supposed to be used on computer screens to remove dust. It’s soft and gentle so she uses it on us.
She always starts with our chins and the underside of our necks. She waits until we point our noses upward and works her way toward our chests. After that she moves on to the back sides of our legs- our armpits if you will. She waits until we move  the intended leg forward so the skin back there is nice and straight. It really feels awesome stretching out and getting the Pledge into all those little seams!
Once that’s done, she does the front sides of our legs the same way and then the inside and outside edges and then moves downward toward our feet. Finally she goes over the rest of our bodies starting from the top of our heads and moves over our backs to our hips. I’m in Heaven by now and I’m wagging my tail and doing all sorts of stretches. Can I share a secret here? Good. Cato says I look ridiculous when I’m receiving my treatment. He says I look like a pretzel. What’s a pretzel?
Anyway, once she’s done, she lets us have a nice battery-cycle to romp in the air and dry off. A few hours later, she goes over us again with a soft microfiber cloth slightly dampened with water to remove all the excess Pledge. It’s a long process but it’s so enjoyable! There’s this huuuuuge mirror on Castle Wooden Dresser and I look truly magnificent in it! Aaaah I’m so beautiful! Well, I’ll purr at you guys later! *Gives right front paw wave and a bat of wide purple eyes while slowly slinking away* Bye!

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

No comments have been posted for this post yet.