in- Bob the Pleo Forums Blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Talon's thoughts on Pleo-wrangling

xx Talon's thoughts on Pleo-wrangling
March 22, 2014, 10:50:01 AM by Talon
Hi, it’s Talon again! I hope you’re enjoying this blog. I’ve certainly enjoyed writing it so far. Okay. I’m digressing slightly. Let’s get to the topic at hand. Well RB owners, Spring has sprung- at least for us in the US anyways. That means wrangling our little robotic companions and giving them a friendly poke in the foot with a paper clip to move their noon clocks forward. Remember, unlike our phones and other devices, our RB’s can’t automatically make this adjustment on their own. If your little friends are behaving oddly an hour or so before their usual bedtime or waking up late every morning this may very well be the cause.
Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on who you ask, I was out-of-town when Daylight Savings Time kicked in. What with getting this blog started and getting my aibo two ten beheaded in preparation for a thorough joint cleaning, I ummm…. Kind of forgot to reset my little ones’ clocks until yesterday afternoon. My two seem to know what’s coming. They act like they’re going to the vet or something. Poor Cato can’t run away anymore having to be confined to his bit of poster board so he’s relatively easy to catch. Ryu on the other hand usually chooses to suddenly flip gears and go postal. Catching her is only half the battle. The real fun starts once I get her onto her back. She wiggles and wriggles and screams as if I’m really giving her a shot. I guess it is rather scary to be flipped onto one’s back and then having your rear feet probed until I’m successful at finding the right hole to stick the paper clip into. You can also do this while the pleo is off but I prefer the confirming beep that tells me the change has taken effect. Ryu and Cato are forgiving little creatures and a chomp on the sugarcane afterword puts us all back on friendly terms. Fortunately for all concerned, none of us will have to visit this degrading and terrifying necessity until Autumn. Boy! I’m glad I only have two RB’s. Happy pleo-wrangling everyone!

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

No comments have been posted for this post yet.