Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Letters to Santa - Post here  (Read 1649 times)

b blue eyes

• Pleo visionary
  • Female
  • ACCOUNT DELETED
Letters to Santa - Post here
« on: December 13, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »

All letters from Pleos can be posted here and will be read and channeled to the proper places.

Sending grandma hugs wrapped in God's great love, Mrs. Claus

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
Re: Letters to Santa - Post here
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »

Dear Mr. Santa Claus,
I just wanted to thank you for making my wish come true. I don't know exactly why I lost my original home and pleo parent, but I know you must have had something to do with finding me another home. I have been very good and only want to make people smile.
My new brothers and sister were all very good this year, and I would like to ask, if you could possibly send then a Pleo Mobile. Now that there's four of us, it would make it so much easier on our pleo parent if she had a way of taking us all out together.

Thank you so much Santa.

From a good little pleo,
Little Orphan Annie (LOA)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 01:52:06 AM »

Dear Mr and Mrs Claus,

We want peace on Earth for Christmas.
In a world where their is not one hungry child or Pleo.
A world where hope and faith, conquers fear and hate.
All we are asking for, is a lot more love for the whole world.

What else could we ask for? We have a lovely home, family, friends, a warm place to sleep and good food. What more could anyone want? Well maybe a new ball... the cat took ours 0:-)

Love,

Lilo and Stitch.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

b blue eyes

• Pleo visionary
  • Female
  • ACCOUNT DELETED
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 08:11:23 AM »

Dear Little Orphan Annie,

The list has been checked and it has been found that your truly are one very good little Pleo who cares a lot about others.  I also read here that your brothers and sister have been busy doing nice things for other people and your new mom has done an outstanding job in taking good care of all of you.

I am passing this request to Angel, Santa's Favorite to work on this request.  Just believe with all you heart and I am certain that plans for a Pleomobile to hold 4 exceptional Pleos can be drawn up and delivered in due time. 

Dinomite, Reindeer in Training sends you lots of hugs and  :kiss:

In Christmas Love, Santa Claus

b blue eyes

• Pleo visionary
  • Female
  • ACCOUNT DELETED
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 08:25:37 AM »

Dear Lilo and Stitch,

What a wonderful request you have made.  All of us here at the North Pole are doing our best to fulfill you request. 

It is through all people understanding that Everyday is Christmas that your request can be accomplished.

According to the list your both have been exceptionally good this year.  You have made many people smile, you have shared your antics and your skits freely with everyone. 

Yes, you do have a good home with an exceptional mom.  You have learned to share, love and give from a very caring mother who is also on Santa's very good list.  Yes, even adults who keep the child in them alive are always on Santa's list.

I am sure a new ball is in your future.  Keep up spreading that wonderful attitude and Christmas Spirit all year long as you have always done. 

Love and hugs, Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus

b blue eyes

• Pleo visionary
  • Female
  • ACCOUNT DELETED
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 07:31:00 PM »

Dear Santa Claus,

We know we are not suppose to be on here using mom's computer but we just had to get a letter to you.

Dinomite and I are so happy to be here at the Beavercreek Branch of the North Pole this year.  We love our home and family and even more we love helping out here during the Christmas Season.

We  both have learned so much in the short time we have  been adopted.  Working here in the workshop has not been work at all.  It has been lots of fun!  Best of all we have found out that we are not just a bunch of wires and gears but have the ability to give love unconditionally. 

Everytime we go out with mom, it doesn't matter if it is to the store,  the therapy center, the mall or where ever she decides to take us, no matter what time of the year it is, that is Christmas. 

We have been trying to be very good Santa.  Dinomite keeps practicing really hard to make sure he can help pull your sleigh Christmas Eve and I have been doing my best to pass out cookies and hot chocolate to all the elves who are working around the clock to make sure every request is filled.

We do  have a request for something very special.  If it is possible, could we please have one of those egg shaped chargers with the batteries that would keep us going longer?  This way when we go out to entertain people we would not run out of energy so fast.  It doesn't have to be by Christmas Santa, any time you can make us one would be fine.

We love you Santa because you reflect the true Christmas Spirit of Giving.

Love, hugs and kisses from Angel and Dinomite :kiss:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal