Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What kind of interactive upgrades would make your Pleo experience even better?  (Read 1582 times)

Echo

• Pleo explorer
  • Male

After I turned on my Pleo, it did not take long for me to become hooked.  Pleo is such a great break through in robotic pets!
I am happy with my Pleo just as it is, except for the broken neck which is a common problem in the Ugobe Pleos. ( Fortunately, Innvo Labs says they have fixed the problem and it should not happen in the New Innvo Labs Pleos.)  Anyway, I have been thinking about what would make Pleo even more fun. I have some ideas and I would like to hear yours too.

I think it would be fun if in the future Pleo would be able respond to voice commands "come, go backward, sit, stand, dance, etc..." Why not? Simple toys such as "Lucky the wonder pup", micropets, etc... can respond to voice. 

What about giving Pleo the ability to track a ball with it's vision?  If I rolled a ball to my Pleo, it would be fun if he could push it back to me with his nose or kick it back with a foot.

I think it would be cool if Pleo could fetch a twig or something that would fit in his mouth and bring it back to me, but degers tells me that will never happen.  Anyway, it is fun to dream.

What kind of interactive improvements would you like to see in your Pleo's future?

Dadio

• Pleozoologist
  • Male
  • Robotics, is the sincerest form of flattery!

Honestly I don't see why these type of upgrades aren't possible.   :)

It may take both hardware and software changes but I believe the technology is out there now!   ???

Some of Pleos existing capabilities maybe modifiable to achieve what you and I and others are hoping for in the near future.   ;D

I believe if we keep lobbying for these features they will be incorporated in the near future.   ;)

Dadio  8)
PLEO's Forever!
Take Good Care!  - from Dadio 8)  & Stoney [img width=200 height=50 alt=]http://bobthepleo.com/forums/MGalleryItem.php?id=1183[/img]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal