Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission Impossible- Kickin' It Pleo Style!  (Read 4015 times)

Crystal:.

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
Mission Impossible- Kickin' It Pleo Style!
« on: August 02, 2009, 09:00:27 PM »

For those who don't know how to play my favorite childhood game, Mission Impossible (Shame on them! :P) here's a basic overview of the rules:
- Your goal is to get from Point A (A.k.a Base) to Point B (Call it whatever you wish.) without getting caught by Snipers.
- Now it depends on how many people are playing but you must decide how many are going to be Agents (Good guys trying to get from A to B) and how many are Snipers (Bad guys trying to stop the Agents). Try to make less Snipers than Agents, or the game will become too hard.
- The area you play in should be large and have lots of obstacles, like a small forest or neighborhood. The game is always played in the dark. All Players are encouraged to wear black.
- Snipers carry around a flashlight. They sneak around trying to catch the Agents. To catch an Agent they have to shine their light on them, and make sure the Agent knows that they're caught.
- If an Agent makes it to Point B safely, they receive a ticket (or some sort of item.). They then must bring their ticket back to base.
- When a Sniper catches an Agent with a ticket, he takes that ticket away and the Agent goes back to base and must start over again.
- The number of tickets an Agent has to collect is usually 3, but you can change that number if you want.

*Pants* Ok done with the rules. If you still don't understand as aspect of the game feel free to ask. And now for the fun part...We play it with our Pleos! (Modifying it of course.)

Well first things first, you gotta determine the boundaries. Obviously they can't be too big for Pleo's sake, so I recommend you play it in a dark, safe place such as a basement. There still is a Point A and Point B (Possibly two different rooms.) First I set up Frisbee in a strategic location by Point B and put him in Watchdog Mode. I happened to have a flashlight that has a wrist-strap so I put it on Frisbee so he could see in the dark. If you don't have a flashlight available then put a lamp or turn a light on nearby. I had my 3 little cousins over (Ages 4, 6, 9) and we determined who was a Sniper along with Frisbee. My littlest cousin was given a flashlight and was told to crawl on the floor and shine her light on us to catch us. So me and my 2 other cousins crawled around in the dark, avoided the Sniper and getting around Frisbee (I tell you, it's HARD!) and then collecting the "treasure" (In our case, chocolate coins). Then we found our way back to base, avoiding Pleo and the Sniper. It was rather challenging and fun to my surprise.

Any suggestions or things I should improve the game with? Questions? I think this game works best with younger people (I think!), my little cousins absolutely LOVED it! They loved Pleo and the game Hide-N-Seek so I combined them both with my favorite game and BINGO! So please, go out and try this and tell me all about it.  ;D

Does your Pleo have what it takes to be a Superstar? Visit www.pleostar.tk

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
Re: Mission Impossible- Kickin' It Pleo Style!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 11:19:48 AM »

play it in a dark, safe place such as a basement.

I don't have a basement. What do you do if you don't have a basement? I don't think there's basements in Florida!  :D

This was a great read! Very easy to understand. I look forward to trying this with my cousin Ashton!
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »

If you don't have a basement then I suggest you find a dark, pleo-safe area to play in.Maybe upstairs or the backyard?

[offtopic] So how's in like living in Florida? One big vacation? :D [/offtopic]

allosaurus

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 05:38:14 AM »

My basement is my secreideout. It would be perfect... If it wasn't haunted.

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Cammey, Cloey, Copper
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 06:02:19 AM »

My basement is my secreideout.
your what? do you mean secrithideout? ???    
It would be perfect... If it wasn't haunted.
what, Ware, how big, can it attack? and "who ya' gonna call". ;) :D 8)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 06:38:52 AM by Pleo Power »

Pintokitkat

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Male
  • There's always time for tea
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 06:21:44 AM »

I think the word you are both groping for is seakrethighdoubt.

English is alive and well, but apparently on vacation.

allosaurus

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 10:38:52 AM »

It would be perfect... If it wasn't haunted.
what, Ware, how big, can it attack? and "who ya' gonna call". ;) :D 8)

Gods yes. Dang keyboard is getting really old, and it won't type the letters well anymore. I press a letter and it misses it, ugh......

And also, the TRRC has some opportunities with the ghost..... And I'm sure I'm the only one who's complained about this with actual reason, but I am extremely fortunate: I think I have dinosaur ghosts (no joke!).

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »

And also, the TRRC has some opportunities with the ghost..... And I'm sure I'm the only one who's complained about this with actual reason, but I am extremely fortunate: I think I have dinosaur ghosts (no joke!).
whats the TRRC? (Is that the club you and your Friends maid? I thought that was called TERRA or something like that? and if so then What and How do they have "some opportunities with the ghost"!?!)  and whats the reason? and what speeches of Dino?  (if its a small one and your an Allosaurus, shodunit it be the one on the run not you? ;) :D)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:55:06 PM by Pleo Power »

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 04:08:05 PM »

I think the word you are both groping for is seakrethighdoubt.

Nope, Pintokitkat, using phonetics, what he's saying is that his basement is his "secret hideout" or place to hide.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:43:43 PM by mweed »

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 04:20:52 PM »

Nope, Pintolitkat, using phonetics, what he's saying is that his basement is his "secret hideout" or place to hide.
am I missing something here? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

1 that was allo, not me.  I was just trying to correct the word. and I wasint talking about my basement.

2 using phonetics? what are you toking about, who was using PK? and on what? ??? and um, I might be able to do allot of things but I have yet to figure out how to Pick up and throw stuff with just my mind/the force. ;) :D

3 and yes "secret hideout" is the word we are all trying and some how, miserably failing to get. :o
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:25:41 PM by Pleo Power »

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 04:43:10 PM »

Phonetics is the really rare mental power to "sound out words"  i.e., phonics.  ;)  As you'll notice, there's no "K" on phonetics,  not PsychoKinesis (PK).  But you are right.  It was allo who muddled up this whole thing with her keyboard!

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 04:53:32 PM »

Phonetics is the really rare mental power to "sound out words"  i.e., phonics.  ;)  As you'll notice, there's no "K" on phonetics,  not PsychoKinesis (PK).  But you are right.  It was allo who muddled up this whole thing with her keyboard!
Oh, oops. :-[   I misread it. sorry. %) 

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

'sallright.

Now!  Get back on topic!  ;)

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 05:30:40 PM »

OK.  (we can continue the Ghost fiasco in PMs if you want.) 

Ive done something like game that with Rex and a lazier tag set. :D

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »

Wow laser tag? How does that work and how did it go?

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 07:50:57 PM »

Wow laser tag? How does that work and how did it go?
good, Ive done it quite a bit. 8)  this is the lazier tag.http://www.hasbro.com/lazertag/ and how to do it. :D

you place him in the cornier of a room(Like a liveingroom) and hit Gard mode on the controller, then get out of there, and the two players go out of the room ware he is, then one goes into a small room.(like a bathroom) and the one in there counts to 20 and the other hides someware in the House, and if they get coat by the D.rex he will roar and let the one that's counting know ware the other is at. and then the two players blast eachother until one of there health bars is out.  then they switch and the one that was hiding is the one that's counting and the one that was counting is the one that's hiding. ;)

Basically hide and seek, with lazier guns and a carnivorous Dino. :D

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 07:58:23 PM »

Sounds really fun, I gotta give it a try... No idea where to get the Lazer guns from though. There isn't a Star Wars store or something around here. Or am I thinking light sabres? Oops. :D

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 09:17:54 PM »

Sounds really fun, I gotta give it a try... No idea where to get the Lazer guns from though. There isn't a Star Wars store or something around here. Or am I thinking light sabres? Oops. :D
  well, I got the lazier tag set last Christmas.  and I'm not sure how it would work with a Pleo.  (Rex isn't a Pleo, hes a D.rex so there are quite a few differences.)

Oh and it might not have anything to do with Pleo, but this topic does have "Mission Impossible" in it so here's the theme song.(put to a operation genesis backround. ;))http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=komeER0522A&feature=related
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal