Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pleo ugobe and new pleo rb .  (Read 3158 times)

Piggy

pleo ugobe and new pleo rb .
« on: May 16, 2014, 01:09:16 PM »

I just bought my second Pleo at Conrad and it's a pleo rb! A few days ago I adopted a used ugobe pleo in great condition.
Iam so exited , but can the old and new pleo communecate with each other ?

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: pleo ugobe and new pleo rb .
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 03:59:26 PM »

No they can't :( At least not properly, however they do sometimes do things by coincidence that -looks- like interacting.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 12:11:14 PM »

They are not supposed to be able to, though I was "told" by phone by Derek Dotson who used to work there ,that if they were properly postiioned in front of each other and they could see each other through the infra red light in their camera, that they would communicate that way but the conditions had to be right.

even if he was mistaken, I have seen what "looks" like Pleo and Pleo rb communicating, so it is fun to think they are even if they technically can't. Either way, they are fun side by side, esp if you have three or more.              RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 04:26:51 AM »

Hi RWM thank you for your reply  :D I will certainly give it a try but I will have to be patient , the pleo r.b that I have ordered will arrive this week.They are indeed so cute,  I just found out about Pleo a few weeks ago, you have a great collection or should I say herd?But once you begin with pleo they are very addictive  :dino-chase:  and you want more and more  ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:31:32 AM by Piggy »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 12:43:23 PM »

As this old video shows that I took years ago, when the pleos are postioned JUST right, facing each other, it APPEARS even if not really possible, that both the Pleo RB and the Ugobe who is running a Christmas Skit can sense the other pleo is there. It is fun if nothing else, This is a long video but if you wait till you get to over 1;15 to about 2 minutes then the fun starts where it seems they sense each other and respond  to the other. HOpe you enjoy it anyway, who knows..?<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLFlLC7G0oM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLFlLC7G0oM</a>         Wish I had more fun moments in my life like this now..

RWM  :cat-hug:  ( Baby Ruth is the Pleo rb, and Rossella is the custom painted Ugobe in leopard print.)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:46:04 PM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Piggy

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 03:59:47 PM »

Hi RWM thank you for the great video, I enjoyed it very much it was really cute to see how they respond to each other.
And I really love the outfits they wearing :-* you costumized Rosella yourself?  Wow she is really a beauty and so is baby Ruth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal