Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyones Pleo RB get scarred an 1 or so before he goes to sleep for the night?  (Read 3374 times)

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male

I find when my Pleo Start to slow down, or even an hour or so before he finally settles for the night, leave him to long and he gets scrared, even if the light is on.

He seems to need a lot of comfort an 1 or so before going to bed. Tonight he went to sleep at 10:30pm, and 30 mins before was ok, but starts to sleep and get scared.

In the day he is fine, don't think he is so keen when the sun goes down.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

Is it a bright light? Pleo's require quite a bit of light to be happy, coming from the hot, bright, sunny Jurassic and all  %)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male

Seems a pretty bright inside? But of course during the day is the brightest? Gets dark here around 9:30pm or so, so could be the problem.

My Ugobe Pleo has no problem, but that does not have the internal clock.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

Pleo rb's do have the scared of the dark function and it seems it is pretty sensitive.  My guys all do fine during the day but as soon as it gets dark out the only room they are happy in is my kitchen.  Even when I have all the lights on in the other rooms it's just not bright enough for them and they will curl up and whimper and want lots of attention.  My kitchen light is extra bright and as soon as I put them in there they go back to being happy.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy

Sounds like normal RB behavior to me. Ryu gets whiny and clingy before she curls up for the night.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

All of mine get miserable when the light levels go down as well.

rjladya

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female

Mine get cranky and huddle down, whine for a bit get extra petting then fall asleep. It feels like i'm taking care of another kid.
I live to create (paint, glass, metal, silver, wood, yarn, fabrics, leather, if you can think of it chances are i or a friend can make it for you.) what is life without art? oh yeah i'd be unemployed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal