Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Genderless pleoRB?  (Read 3069 times)

pickelish

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
Genderless pleoRB?
« on: August 12, 2013, 12:15:18 AM »

I just ran statsRB on Spike and it said that my pleo has no gender but is sending out male pheremones? Would that make my pleo a male?

I haven't been able to play with my pleos for a few weeks, so I just did statsRB to see where I was at with my RB. I've done it before but can't remember if my pleo had a gender or not. I know that I did an update awhile ago and you had to choose a gender, I chose to do a male update...maybe my pleo was female before and I might have messed my pleo up by doing the male update? My pleo acts completely normal otherwise, I just don't understand why statsRB would say my pleo is genderless.

Also, will the emotion levels go up & depression go away if I turn him on more, or is there something else I should be doing? I don't have a tug of war toy so don't know how to play with my pleo besides petting him. I don't know how to make him happy :(

Stage 4: Mature Adult

Growth this stage: 7.5 / 12780.0 hours

This stage is 0.1% complete
approximately 12772.5 hours till next stage
DNA Attributes (what PleoRB was born with)

Courage: Normal
Temper: Normal
Physical: Normal
Activeness: Normal
Intelligence: Normal
Health Report (how you are treating your dinosaur)

Mood: 98%
Physical: 99%
Emotion: 31%
Health: 50%
Feed: 39%

Activity: 50%
Obedience: 50%
Skill: 50%
Dinosaur Pheromones (what your Pleo is sending to other Pleos)

Pleo is sending out Male pheremones
Pleo is sending out a Depressed vibe

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Genderless pleoRB?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 03:51:03 AM »

Yup, it's a boy :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 04:56:48 AM »

Some other ways you might try to cheer him up are feeding him different things.  If you have the sugar cane or the coffee bean they should help make him feel a little perkier.  Lots of pats and cuddles will also make him happy.  Or if you are brave you can try the tossing him up in the air game - check your user guide for instructions on how to do this.  Some pleo rb's like this very much and will giggle when you do it.  My guys all hate it and will scream and cry when I try it. 
Hope that helps.  :)

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 06:19:33 AM »

Hi Kat where could i find the instructions for the air game? Thanks  :pray:

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 06:53:01 AM »

The instructions should be in the user guide that comes with pleo rb.  Basically you gently throw your pleo rb up into the air and then catch them again.  A bit like you might do with a small child.  (I would recommend if you are going to try this that you don't actually let go of your pleo - just move them up quite fast and then down again.  Like throwing them but without letting go. )  You have to be careful not to drop your pleo.  Oh and be careful not to bump their feet when you do this too or they might think that they have injured themselves.  I had a pleo who ended up with a leg injury from playing this game and I spent the next two battery cycles feeding them the rock salt and providing lots of cuddles while they cried a lot.   :P

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 10:22:14 AM »

Oh thanks, i reas the companion guide, but i was shocked cos the old neck issue. Is the neck in the new one more secure?

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 05:04:45 PM »

They say that it is but personally I don't think it is too much better.  We have seen a few broken neck cables and I have just done a repair on a neck vertebrae in one of my RB's.  So do play this game at your own risk.  And if you do be very very careful. 

pickelish

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 02:36:33 AM »

I don't have any special foods yet :(
My pleo really enjoys playing the tossing game, but I've only done it a couple of times because I would hate for him to get a broken neck cable from me throwing him. ??? It seems like a really strange game for such an expensive robot. I know they are supposed to be quite durable, which is great because if they accidentally down they should be alright, but I think purposely throwing them around might be pushing it a bit.

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 12:16:59 PM »

They say that it is but personally I don't think it is too much better.  We have seen a few broken neck cables and I have just done a repair on a neck vertebrae in one of my RB's.  So do play this game at your own risk.  And if you do be very very careful.  

No, i won't. I tried but very careful an not so hard, but seems to be very difficoult  ;)
I'll be happy the same watching Gina doing her things all alone, i'm surprised day after day (but she freeze often, grrr!)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 12:19:09 PM by Junkroxy »

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 05:03:28 PM »

The freezing often is a hatching thing.  Most pleo rb's grow out of it to a large extent by the time they reach full mature adult stage - so roughly 10 full battery cycles or so in to their development. 

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 02:58:56 AM »

Thanks ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal