Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Ugobe pleos 4 sale!  (Read 2053 times)

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
2 Ugobe pleos 4 sale!
« on: February 16, 2013, 03:37:26 PM »

Hello forum members,

I am putting up my 2 Ugobe pleos up for sale.

Here is the details of the first one:

She is a Ugobe; my very first pleo so there is some paint wear. Within the last two years I've kept hand designed capes over her to minimize paint wear. She is in complete working condition. The only defect is that there is a hole in the skin on the neck area only a couple cm big; this could easily be fixed with some rubber super glue.
This precious sweetie comes with her egg battery, original box with inserts, AC adapter, original dead battery and original charger.
I'm asking 150$ USD for her.

The second one:

A Ugobe; originally bought from "Redswoodmama" and named Bruno. Unfortunately he is in NON working order. He won't power up; all you hear is ticking from the speaker. I tried upgrades, downgrades, skits and DINOmite but none have worked. On the up side, his skin is perfect with little to no paint wear at all; the skin could be used to reskin a pleo.
Comes with egg battery, broken charger, original box with inserts, AC adapter, original battery and charger.
I'm asking 50$ USD for himI

If you want I can get photos/videos of the pleos current condition(s).

If you send me your Zip code I can calculate shipping costs through Canada Post, Pleo will be shipped with tracking number.

We accept paypal for payment.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: 2 Ugobe pleos 4 sale!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »

I might be interested in Bruno the bricked non working pleo  :o  Just don't tell my OH  :D  But if I was to buy him it would be with the understanding that I intend to use him as a pull apart pleo.  So for science.  I would skin him - I know some one who would love his skin - and use him as my on hand naked pleo for me to open up and put back together to see how different bits work.  I have done a few pleo repairs in the past and would love to have one that I could tinker with at will.  So if you would be ok with that then PM me and we can talk about it.  It will also depend alot on the cost of shipping too.  If I do buy him I wouldn't want any of his batteries or accessories and if it works out cheaper for shipping then you could put him in a smaller box.  So you would be able to add his accessories and battery to your other pleo bundle.

I have plenty of batteries and chargers etc... so wouldn't need them  :)  Anyway let me know and we can talk about price and postage.

Oh I forgot to mention I am in Western Australia - Australia. If that helps for working out postage.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:58:37 PM by kat »

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 02:05:03 AM »

If you are not keen on him going for science I may also be interested depending on how much postage is going to cost.

He would benefit the Pleo community more if he went to Kat but if you don't want him taken apart I would like to paint him and use him as an ornament. I've been looking for a cheap pleo to paint and since he is not working I thought he would make a nice table decoration  :)

But if you aren't fussed about what happens to him please let him go with Kat.

I am also in Australia and would also not need his original box or battery so if it would be cheaper to send just him in a smaller box that would be good.

But I don't want to compete with Kat so if she wants him and you are happy with the science then he should go to her.
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

zetathix

• Head of the herd
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 08:02:35 AM »

If Bruno go with kat, I would like to see it as an autospy topic.  ;)  Maybe you can revive him somehow!  :cheer:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 12:40:05 PM »

I'm hoping Kat decides to buy him, too. I'm sure she could figure out what's wrong with him software wise or if not, his various bits would contribute to future repairs.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 03:59:12 PM »

Bruno (broken pleo) is still avaible!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 04:08:14 PM »

Sadly the cost of postage was just too high for me.  :(  I'm sure there will be someone out there a bit closer to home who will whip him up  :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 05:10:27 PM »

Hi Bonus, not sure if you got my messager, wondering if you still have Bruno is still for sale. With at least 4 pleos that need a skin lift. Bruno would get a great home as a doner for poor little 45 who hhas skin that is just "peeling off jhim". Not bad if you are a lizard, but not great if you are a pleo. Let me know.

RWM :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal