Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where can I get new battery/charger?  (Read 15582 times)

revmondo

• Leaving the nest
Re: Where can I get new battery/charger?
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2009, 11:54:06 AM »

well, the batteries I got did charge up and ran for roughly 1-1/2 hours each. One took about an hour longer to charge than the other, at least as far as the green light indicator goes. I left them both on for the same amount of time even after the first one went green.

I emailed the seller to ask why they didnt appear new, mostly wondering if they were new old stock or refurbs. I got a rude email response and he accused me of cancelling my paypal payment, which i never did. I even went and checked my account after I got his email and it showed that it went through and was collected by the seller. I sent a follow up email, stating this and that maybe he had misunderstood my question and that I was not questioning his honesty I was simply wanting more information. They appear worn but it could just be shelf wear and the picture did not show them as retail boxed so I figured they were bulk anyway. I just didnt expect them to look so faded and dirty.

I have gotten no further response from the seller. Overall I would have to say that I got a good deal as the batteries seem to be working and holding a charge. But the customer service is not as good and he has now raised his price from $30 to $40 each.

Caveat Emptor, make your own choice. I am just giving you an opinion based on my experience.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal